Friday, May 9, 2008

What Is The Risk Of Rubbing Cocaine On Your Gums

4 - IMAGE ONLY

Steve

that asshole an asshole made us do what we can kindly define a figure of great shit! And that girl, cabbage ... If the field enough to have a child (something unlikely) should never, ever look at me as she looked at me last night ... what the fuck I hate that evil dark storage of fat! And she ... She has succeeded in making me feel too guilty about the crap that has an asshole, but I had to do? Mica I could say,
- Bridesmaid I offer my excuses, and instead rather not, but my friend was wrong plebeian, was vile, miserable, wretched (and other synonyms is shameful) or and I humbly ask forgiveness ... -
but I remained standing there like a rubber cock to look at her without seeing her ... And then the whole scene of tears and that bitch Anja ... What should I do? When they are gone to fuck I took my grandmother's scarf parchment directly from the garbage and I have brought to the wash ... I have an education dick, and maybe if the girl is moved to see me, maybe we beat a pretty sorry ingroppata sensual a meeting ... It was really bad yesterday and I'd hate to take them off her panties for us to talk in her bedroom color candy (I'm sure) ... I play on the door ... At this time should be at home. I hear footsteps reach the door, and then I opened the fuck not even question "who", you see that is one of those countries where we know all painful and Sunday are expected to have a good reunion after Mass (I'm about to die) ... But it's fucking beautiful ... that has full lips wrapped around just imagine my fan club to me ... hard to come
- Hello ... - I say fake as ever
- Ah ... you're Steve, right ? - Ask me more pissed off than ever ... wearing trousers sporty than wide and soft and quiet ... a T-shirt short, I have to stay calm the fuck
- Yes ... Look, I have reported ... And your scarf 'washed, ironed and smelling most important thing is ... I'm sorry about yesterday, if I had known it was yours ... - She takes it and looks at her with love, as we look at an old photo of when you were happy ... And I almost regret having her tits looked earnestly trying to understand the extent to which ports ...
- Thank you ... - I said smiling ... this is my lucky night I feel it!
hello ... "Then - like hello? I bothered to come here ...
- Do not invite me to join? - Bad move, I think is stupid enough not to notice my tone from Uncle vicious villain with a lot of dross leaking ...
- Maybe another ... time - bad bad bad ...
- Ah ok ... listen, we play tomorrow night all'Artic, if you want to come to feel ... Skip ok? -
- I do not think ... - answer me unmounted shot that bitch God, not even a little 'feel
- Why? - Ask the gall I find myself
- There are enough fun you and your cronies? Thanks for the invitation but I am convinced that it is better to have nothing to do with you ... - I left the shit! But who does he think he is a snob?
- Ok, so hello and excuse me if I'm allowed! - I'm sincerely shocked with that silly ... do not know what has been lost ...

But what has been lost then?
Of course she is the girl who would put up with someone like me, and then who knows what the kids might say ... Well who the hell cares, now I'm going to take a shower ... maybe tonight to find local materials that do not Anja is the plague, but what you want from me? Fucking is one thing, a person ... intolerable, with his tongue and cursed that his stick on him like a nasty crab ... yet ... and yet in those dark times, when I'm tired of the bird and tortured by her that I go back to the stupid fuck ... scarf and his lips from bocchinara!

Not even 24 hours have passed and already I regret to have decided to send to that country Kimmy, but really I did not maliciously ... Here ...
Why do I say this?
But because she's coming ... It 's coming to feel, applauded and smiled at me ... And when I smiled I felt bad because at that moment I realized that she is just that, she is just an image, the person with which I could be ... If I had been better ... I do not even know ...
apologized, shit, after all those scenes apologized:
- ... I've been rude to you, but you know I was still angry about the fact of scarf but you do not have guilt, you were kind and I'm sorry ... I ... - then it went away with Peter, that boy who works with me and who does not think day and night to have it .... Like me, now is a fixed idea in my head then cazzo.E enough, then I saw it go in a tight pair of jeans and a small world .... I joined the other, we laughed and drank and I felt happy ...

are 3 of the night and in front of the house with Zack, and Zack ... Petra has just farted and flew down to the car, while one of his crazy girl remained with him to laugh and enjoy the aroma ... Shit, if it is true that God makes them and then couples the filthy bastards ... I had never dropped out of that car smelly
- Steve ... - I hope it is just a hallucination ... E '... But it was the alcohol he is here, stop in the middle of the night and looks at me ... I can only mumble a word not uttered from time
- Dad ... - are shocked I do not see too long, and he seems to be ready to go with his favorite phrase "'ve never done anything for anyone, not even for yourself ..." I am surprised with the new hit of the moment:
- I want to offer a second chance guy ... -
- I do not want ... I have my life now ... -
- But have you looked good? Have you looked away? It is not to live so that you have your mother and I grew up ... If you are here just for her ... She is not feeling well and you know it ... And your sister, she is about to graduate ... -
- Go on ... - I told him softly.
He clenches his fists and think for a moment that hit me like "force Dad, get me on the right path" but he does nothing, gets on his car and leaves me without them ... I still ... I feel something inside ... And then salirmi spark laugh like a madman, like a fool, a laugh ... And while I'm crying and I remember. ... I'm going to bed and I open the drawer of my dreams ... My juicy and fragrant cane looks at me and just waiting to be turned at last to wish goodnight ...
*... and 'what a night non riesco a dormire mi rigiro nel letto e non socosa mi puo' mancare cos'e' che mi tiene sveglio, poi tutto ad un tratto avverto chemi manca un brivido, un'emozione, una senzazione e vorrei urlare tutti quanti svegliare ma non si può...Poi decido di alzarmi cerco di distrarmi, poi mi affaccio di fuori e vedo che il cielo e pieno di stelle e comincio a contarle e mi accorgo che una di quelle sei tu...Ed ecco un brivido, un'emozione, una senzazione e vorrei chiamarti ma dovrei svegliarti e non si puo' certe ore no è vietato amare!La notte se ne sta' andando con se ti sta' portando e si sta' portando via anche un brivido, un'emozione, una senzazione e dovrei dormire invece di amare perche' non si puo' in certe ore no... Ma era solo un brivido a magical moment, a feeling, an emotion ... Just a thrill ...

* Paint - just a thrill

0 comments:

Post a Comment