Friday, May 9, 2008

Pavilion T3000 Treiber

5 - A BEER ...

kimmy

My God, but they all happen to me? Last night Peter
name because I wanted to see a friendly face, Luna was busy with her new beau, and he takes me where? But where the band sounds full of idiots ...
course I did not always make for stories that "ruin the party" but I was nervous as never headed
... We come and we sit right in front of him that is so beautiful ... It seemed that the words slip fuori di bocca mentre cantava… non ho mai provato quella sensazione, mai… Poi senza rendermene conto gli sorrido da ebete, come se mi fosse presa una maledetta paresi facciale, lui viene da me ed io capisco che in fondo, molto in fondo a quel suo cuore da ribelle, c’è qualcosa di bello e dolce… Ci parlo, mi scuso e sorrido ancora, mio Dio che idiota sono! Mi sono portata disegnato in faccia questo sorriso da cretina fino a pochi minuti fa…

Eh si perché ora il sorriso è sparito, sono andata a fare il provino e dopo aver parlato mezz’ora, mostrato il mio book e sorriso ancora un tizio che era rimasto in silenzio tutto il tempo, con la faccia a pallini e una cravatta inverosimile mi dice candido:- Now you can undress ... - and I do not have it done ... I will never be an 'actress, ever, ever ... But what I expected? I noticed a talent scout at a bar and said to me is you're the one I was looking ... no this will never happen and I'm not and I will not be 'that' kind of actress who strips at the first opportunity ..- we'll know, I assured Mr. pustule and at that moment I began to fear and the truth presented itself before me as unpleasant an aunt who comes to see you back with his hateful dog, Tinkerbell: I am a secretary for the rest of my life! But what I thought? What a silly country girl like me become the new Julia Roberts? I feel like a rag ...

- Kimmy, sweetheart, sit down! - That is Moon with his buonumorefuoriluogo to take the last "good" news, my God, I would just disappear!
- No inventory ... - say putting on the coffee ... I'm about 9 pm but I make the coffee! I have not had dinner and I do not know if I will, I'm too bad
- You can not get down to a test gone wrong! -
- not just the test but all that ... -
- seee seee, ok ... You feel a bit '... I've never talked about my new boyfriend? - Will not let me respond, he never does ... - Anyway, he is a doctor and a friend named George ..-
- Clooney? -
- How many times have I heard this joke? 60 times? It never laugh ... He wants to meet you and I have organized everything, so go get dressed and go up, up! We expect from "Charles's" at 9:30! -
- Are you completely mad? One is nine one minute, two are not ready, three ... -
- Three is the guy for you, I'm sure! - George
Although this was my perfect half moon of him too Starmie m 'annoying as hell ... Anyway " now I can not refuse", it seems to me to talk to a Sicilian mafioso " un'offetta Ie you can not rrrifiutare ! after I dragged out of the shower and dressed Italian restaurant (to remain in the field) are out ....

The evening was not bad, George uninterrupted except for a terrible blow his nose and a nervous tic that made him constantly banging the lids simultaneously with the palm of your hand on your right thigh is not a bad company, to the point of the evening uncerto I felt like getting up and dancing to the rhythm ... This is the last one that makes me my dear friend! What's more the two gentlemen do not even have transported back to the hospital because they had an emergency ... I just hope that George should not make anyone ... Prior to "bye" if he came up with the classic
- When can I see you again? - My God, me 'he asked in a tone of voice that I did not like
- ... I'll call you back - I forgot to add "5 seconds before you commit suicide with rat poison" you never know ... It's better to take a crack, a doctor is always comfortable perhaps decide to take off, I do not know, the spleen?

- How about if we go to say goodbye to Peter? The restaurant where she works and is way ... - I ask the moon ... Tonight is very sexy, wearing a black skirt below the knee and a beautiful white shirt, I think Versace ... Too bad my friend has always disgusted face that air
- You will not be a crush on Peter? - I asked raising his eyebrows and enriching nose
- Are you stupid? And then he's crazy about you ... and you know - poor Peter ...
- Honey, can you imagine what kind of couple I could do with him? Does the bartender to keep! -Here 's what I do not like the Moon, it is believed the best in the world only because his father is filthy rich! You understand that we are upset because of his last statement for the series "the malice of Miss Van Slayer" and decided to please ...
- Let's welcome Peter, God you're really bad girl ... You are not even in the city for a week and have been twice in the same room I'm looking for ...-
Peter with a look ... It 's a wonderful guy, too sweet and I know I will be happy to see that I brought Luna ... In place of Peter, though, I see that face ... Her hair twisted into a tail like snakes, is talking to the blonde who plays in his team even if his attention seems devoted to beer in front of him ... I was convinced that I had not noticed him and instead turns his cold eyes at me, takes a split second, then smiles at me ...
- Hello ...- tells me
- Hello ...-
say - It 's nice to be present at discussions between educated people ...- Luna says disgusted by the mere fact that Steve has spoken to me ...- We sit somewhere in this place or using patented standing? - Steve looks as if it were an alien and she looks like shit ...
- The tables are occupied ma vi libero due sedie al banco...-
- Meraviglioso... - risponde Luna sarcastica, mentre Steve ci fa strada lei mi prende sottobraccio...- Ma hai visto che gente viene qui? Ci saranno i peggiori individui della città e anche qualche prostituta...-
- Si, c'è nascosto anche Bin Laden qui dentro... Mio Dio Luna ma che hai? Rilassati...- lei alza gli occhi al cielo e quando un tipo sbronzo perso mi da una spallata mi guarda soddisfatta e con gli occhi mi dice "te l'avevo detto"
- Ciao Pet! - finalmente ecco il mio amico! l'altra ragazzina del gruppo sembra pendere dalle sue labbra ma quando lui vede arrivare me e Luna corre da noi
- Ecco le mie amiche! - esclama tutto allegro
- Non dirlo così forte o la gente potrebbe believe it ... For me a dry Martini ...- ordered my friend - for you the same, right? -
- No, I take a beer ... Chiara ... Small ...- Peter nods and turns to serve as Steve is sitting next to me ... He smells good, though mixed with the smoke ... It has something, something I can not explain ... CJ is not that beauty has no way out to Brad Pitt, no ... Steve is as if the vibrations emanate, as if his eyes wanted to talk to me without ever lie to me ...
- It seems strange to see you here ...- tells me so sweet ...
- Peter E. ..- We work intrudes between us
Moon - .. And it's a long way! After a fantastic event like you've got tonight we wanted a more relaxing time ...- Lightning Luna with her eyes but she continues to enjoy the Martini
- This was not a real appointment ...- but I'm justifying why him? I take a sip of beer that goes through me now ...
- Hey ... You plan, you would not want suffocate in my local ... -
- It 's that this beer is a little strange ... Already my head is spinning ...-
- How about this one evening we go to the cinema and I? - Luna is now gone through the drink!
- At the movies? But not even know you ...-
- Mica we get married! And if you marry me we can make a quick trip to Las Vegas! -
- M-I'm sorry but I can not
...- - I'm not your type, eh? Well I tried ...- I do not understand if joking, either as a joke and not even because I feel so bad! I do not know what to say! but then I refused because that would hurt us? My God ..
- My God .. It is not ... It is not for you ... And 'because I do not like guys with long hair too ... -He dissolves the hair and get run over by a wave of perfume, which will use shampoo?
- not so long ... I come up behind you and then you hear what they are soft ... Caress ...- takes my hand and gently leads to hair ... The crowds and the drunks, Luna, Peter, the world ... They're all gone ... - Kimmy So, you say? Is it worth it to go out with me? -
- It's late and you have to get up early tomorrow ...- Luna reminds me ready to go
- Go soldier, the general calls you to report! - Says it kidding, I know that guy is ... I know what to look for and what he wants from me ... I greet him with a smile and walk away, as if I was still in his hands his stupid hair, stupid hair beautiful ... I hate ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment