Friday, May 9, 2008

Thermal Grease Cpu Boston

- Surprise ...

Kimmy

My God what a nice surprise me Steve! Last night, just as he was leaving the Moon, came to him with that lost puppy that made me a tremendous desire ... To welcome him home! My God, it all happened so fast that I do not know where to begin to remember ... In two minutes I get up and go to work yet I can not unrivet this bed, I'm mentally going over again last night, is like reliving a movie ... As soon as the moon is gone I thought I raised him, the thing I a little disappointed because ... Well I'm sorry for Luna at the bottom is not bad ... However, once he just asked me (and God, if he was embarrassed!):
- What can we do? - Looked strange, he seemed excited! I went in the room to get the DVD of a movie that I wanted to see and then I asked him to stay for dinner, he accepted even though it seemed to me in a bit disappointed! Anyway, I put the lasagna in the oven (surgelate!) and while we waited for the dinner was ready we began to see the DVD of "The Boondock Saints" I sat next to him and immediately I realized that he had no desire to see the movie ...
- How come your friend is angry with me? - I asked the players while they were making a massacre in the room
of a Hotel - Do not have it with you ... Luna's got a little bit with the world ... You know he does it to protect me ... E ', is like a big sister! - He told me that her aunt seems more sour! I did not want to spend the evening talking to the moon and he did not seem so enthusiastic about the prospect ... We got to eat on the couch and God if I felt at ease! So much at ease to ask:
- Why did you go? - But I asked naively, we say that was a rhetorical question ... Oh I do not know if in this case we can say rhetoric ... ok, I asked him but I knew because it was past! My God what are conmplicata! Anyway ... He staggered a bit, then white as always told me:
-... Well you know, the bar is closed and I wanted to be with someone who does not smell of sweat and burgers! And then ... Yes I went to see you! -When he said so I felt a tight stomach, I started playing with the dough in the pot, he seemed amused by my embarrassment and he laughed
- Do not you eat that? - Asked me hungry
- No tiene ... - And who bear it to eat?
- You're a fantastic cook! I did not eat frozen lasagna so good for years! - What a shame! I wanted to die!
- I know how to cook very well ... I just have to give some time! -
- But you believe it! - He replied sarcastically (but so cute!)
- Mmmmhh bet that's a whole tactic to get invite to dinner, right? - He nodded ... We talked a lot and it was amazing, I never felt so free ... We also talked about our dreams, his music and my passion for acting ...
- Do you think that one day I can become an actress? - I asked him point blank, and instead of responding with the classic phrase made me puzzled and said
- You're an actress, you have the passion and beauty that is displacing anyone, then you are ...- and here is the crime happened, I did not and I approached him to kiss him! My God, I never behaved like that! At first it was an almost casual brush against me and then he licked his lips with the tip of the tongue, causing her to slip into his mouth ... God, I can not get out of this bed! I do nothing but relive that moment forever, it's all engraved in my head! Too bad he has misunderstood my intentions, after having kissed tried to go over but I understand that I was not the case: we know each other too little, plus we're not even together! I'm not that kind of girl, I! About midnight he went on, we kissed again and almost for a moment I was sorry to be so completely bigoted!

cabbage as late! I have to rush to work! Who knows if he calls me ... The morning is so boring ... On Monday, the study a kind of graveyard populated by old zombie staggering ... Yet I would see well in a horror movie, I improved my screaming scared for years! I remember once, to joke I screamed so well in the machine of CJ who arrived the police because they were convinced that they were killing me! My God, what a shame ... How stupid! CJ I wonder what would you say if I came to know Steve and we kissed, I wonder if there would be bad ... But who cares? He now no longer part of my life ... I heard Luna before, I told her of my night and his response was:
- Not gliel'hai date? I do not see her again more! - There's been terrible, for a moment I believed that I I started to cry! I do not understand why my best friend to treat me this way ... I feel so alone ...- beep - my phone tells me that you got a text message, I hope that the apology of the Moon! "It 's been nice to kiss you ... do it again?" MY GOD! MY GOD! MY GOD! And fuck to Luna and his cynicism stronzissimo! And now what I write?
- Miss Davis? -Who the fuck is that distracts me from my very important to reflect on ... - Oh ... Mom? Dad? - My parents! - My God! And are you doing here?? - I run to hug them - that wonderful surprise! -
- We missed you honey! - My mother confesses solemn as my father, as always, remains on the sidelines when it comes to feelings
- E ' a fantastic surprise! I ... Thanks! Come, I present to my employer! -After much unnecessary chat with Dr. Masterson on what I am nice, kind and serious, the happy family, Davis decided it was time to go to lunch ... I have not sent the MSM to Steve ... Better do it now, but first I need to know ...- Mama ... How do you stop in the city? - God, do not remain too much! It's nice to see them but they arrived just when more wrong!
- We stop all week! We want to visit the city where our daughter lives! - But that "luck"! - Perfect! - I hope my tone is not totally bogus
- Unfortunately we did not find a hotel near you! - Thank God
- Mi sarebbe piaciuto ospitarvi a casa mia - spero che il naso non mi sia allungato troppo! - ma è troppo piccola! - usa la mia migliore aria mortificata mentre clicco sul tasto ok, l'sms "I miei sono in città ma possiamo vederci domani sul tardi"
- Tesoro...- mi madre abbassa il tono della voce, siamo in pieno "pericolo confidenza"! - sai, prima di partire ho visto C.j. -
- E allora? - dalla mortificazione all'aggressività, questo è un ottimo esercizio!
- ... Mi ha detto che sente molto la tua mancanza, che un giorno o l'altro ti telefona...-
- Oh ma che caro ragazzo! Ti ha dato anche la cioccolata da portarmi? -
- Tesoro perchè usi questo tono? -
- Scusa mamma ma... Non m'importa CJ nothing! Actually ... I believe I have a crush on another boy! -My mother looks at me in exasperation, believed to be one of the excuses I use to mask the pain of breaking ... Yet it's all true, I feel everything inside me is changing ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment