Friday, May 9, 2008

Crusy Spots In Columbus Ohio

3 - The red scarf

Kimmy

- Ready ... -
- Hello ... Kimmy - You can not ... CJ
- Hello ... You ... -
- Disorder? - But what questions me? We are not strangers or at least we did not think the CJ or want your name Carl Joseph ...?
- Why did you call? -
- Because I wanted to know how are you, how was your arrival in the city's all ... ... -
- This does not help ... - do not understand how his voice makes me sick? My God is so insensitive? - CJ if you called me ... there must be a reason -
- I've already said Kimmy, just to feel like you're ... -
- I'm fine ... - (lie, now that I've heard I feel like dying!) - ... And I'm 'a very beautiful city, I'm sure I'll get used to them soon ... -
- I'm happy for you So ... hello ... -
- Hello ... Yes ... That's what-I has been a long engagement almost 6 years, only an embarrassing conversation, harrowing in its sad truth: that he and I are zero, that everything is dissolved in boredom and flatness of the day all the same, the projects never realized, of evenings spent talking to reach further in this ... nothing ... Al Impotence me gripping my stomach and I feel the tears fall but fortunately the arm of the Moon is surrounding me now:
- Was he right? - She asks her voice caressing and already I feel a little 'better ...
- It was ... to know how it goes ... ... -
- And how is it ...? Seriously ... I mean - is tender, protective and is sincerely worried about me
- Better .. How about we go back in there and get drunk? -
ask - I say it's better to go somewhere else, maybe a nice restaurant ... We offer the most delicious dinner you've ever tasted! I took your bag and your jacket ... come on ... Come on, I follow her to his car as automation, I feel like an abandoned puppy who has just found ... a new home.

The next morning ...
- Another trick to controllatina eeeeeee ... I'm ready! - The I have to stop talking to herself in the early morning or in this establishment I will be the reputation of crazy ... My God, my first day in office ... shoes, bag ... ok, ok ... And my favorite scarf ... but where 'is? My red scarf to it?? HORROR! I left the room ... well, Luna has forgotten to take it ... The only hope is that the pet has taken
... Of course the number of Peter and I try to call it off ... Mobile! Oh no, I get it back, I care too much for that piece of cloth ... I did it my grandmother's hand when I was a kid and I've never separate summer and winter, always with me ... I feel terribly guilty, as if forgetting that I wanted to say decided to forget my past ... but this is only two-bit psychology and if I wanted to be a psychologist at this time would not be here, come late for my first day at work and then I have not forgotten I mica ! Esco

of race: the scarf I'll think about later ...

'm exhausted, I ran like crazy for the city but I did arrive in time to the study: This morning from the secretary of Dr. Masterson, a nice dermatologist about 50 years old with a mustache and one meter high and a banana! The working day was a real godsend, I just have to take appointments and receive patients: stop! Today I had a whole day free to browse the internet and look for possible auditions in town and my search was rewarded, they are looking for a girl up to twenty-five (like me), handsome (I make my figure), high (put the heels), with a great desire to be known (I am) ... I'll bring my book and I hope my lucky scarf (which I feel will find it) ... At 7 pm

are already out of the doctor's office, and a quarter ' hours after they are already on the way home ... I took the subway for the first time, that wins! As I walk past the garage I can still hear that beautiful song " and I wonder now where you are, if your light shines still, or are you just an illusion ... "I want to give a peek to see if I can play better .. I go up to more and see them, and known as the weird guy, the type of case and the pub has changed its face ... as she sings her eyes become shiny and its expression is completely won over, it keeps makin ' love that song! My God I thought that jumping on his head! I feel a lump in my throat and I feel paralyzed I'm under a spell ... ... But then la canzone finisce e vedo tutti loro ritornare come sempre e poi… Mio Dio ma cosa sta facendo?
- Cosa stai facendo con la mia sciarpa? - Il tipo soprappeso si sta pulendo la fronte madida di sudore con la mia sciarpetta rossa! – la sciarpetta della nonna!!!! – Tutti mi guardano e poi il ciccione con in mano il corpo del reato (puzzolente) ride! Ride! Sento le lacrime salirmi agli occhi (รจ capitato troppo spesso in due giorni!) e quando la stronza bionda gliela prende di mano e me la butta addosso dicendomi:
- Eccola, riprenditela pure e tornatene a casa…- sento la mia guancia bagnarsi…
- Ehi, non sapevo mica fosse tua! Io l’ho trovata al bar ieri sera e mi piaceva and I have taken the cock, not so we need to take it? - He is justified, I can not speak from anger ... my scarf ...
- Hey? But you passed out with eyes open? - THAT MEANS YOU SVEN EYES OPEN?
- Look, I do not know what you mean but I ... E 'I, me and my grandmother did it ... - The two girls burst into laughter has made me grandmother, my God what should I look ridiculous in this time their eyes ... not stand faccio.Mi face and without saying anything, not even recover the scarf I leave that garage disgusting, insensitive, and with those characters that asshole with blue eyes that did not not even deign to say hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment