Friday, May 9, 2008

Free Dog Draught Excluder Sewing Pattern

Destiny's Trick 21-30 Chapter

* Lorelai18/1/2006, 15:51
21 - It 's this the city of my girlfriend?
CJ

puttanaio What this city ... And 'This is the city of my girl? My ex-girlfriend ... But not for long, Kimmy with her silly fantasies of becoming an actress, fuck that stupid ... The fault was mine, I've made a slip like shit because of that whore of the Moon ... I do not know what I have got that sad night but I feel that it is too late ...
My first stop in this place is shit whore house, but the blowjob they can do ... At least that I have him ... Now I have to wear the mask of good guy and sorry sorry if I want to ingratiate themselves with the moon and get my girl ...
- C. .. CJ? - Is amazed how horny bitch is
- Luna, darling how are you? - Ugly whore cocksucker - surprised to see me? -
- CJ is strange to see you here ... In my house ... You ...- Brakes, I'm not here for you ...
- Luna, I'm looking for Kimberly ...- How long fucking ridiculous disappointed with that face, what to believe? That after an evening spent in giving head and fuck I would love her? - Can you help me darling? -
- I ... It certainly ...- but if I remember correctly had a nice ass this slut
- I thought a lot Luna, do not believe ... - To check a beaming smile in my face, better to take a crack as scopereccio Kim riprederò when I resent this I'll always among the fuck ... Maybe I just want ...- But you know I love you Kimmy ...-
- ...- I know has something strange in the eyes, something I do not like
- You throw a strange ...- without many preambles - there is something that I do not know? -
- Well ... Something is ... Kimmy has taken up with another guy, been together for a while and it seems a serious thing ...- What the fuck is he saying?
- I do not think she ... I do not believe ...- another ... - Who is, you know him? -
- Yes, it's a guy who knew when it arrived, one from here ... - I can not understand where he wants to get
- E. ..? What you must tell me the moon? -
- She is really in love, much love ...- want to hit me, try to hurt me because I have done to her ...
- No way! Kimmy is a good girl - not like you bitch
- If you want to go out and present it ... He has a room in the evening and she is always with him ... When no evenings ... Sing in a group with ...- but who the fuck you put it?
- It 's a friend of yours? -
- What? It is precisely the kind of guy to spend my time ... But her happy ... No? -
- Yeah ... You've always wanted the good of your best friend ...- especially since you made
beat - not to vent your anger out on me ... You made a fruitless journey CJ, Kimmy loves him more than I ever loved you ...- but good, his eyes shiny ... Try to hit me but she also knows that I am to have the knife by the handle
- Do not you cry I hope ...-
- Why are you so disgusting? -
drew her to me hard and kiss her, she tries to resist but there is ... I am still single right? I'm not doing anything wrong ...
- I'm disgusting? - The craving slut is down and rubs against me ... - Are you dying to be fucked ...- panting like a sex maniac on the phone ... What the fuck am I doing? Not here ... Not now I
detachment from its suction cups to play with and caress your face ...- Sorry ... It 's just that I like so much ...- for me to laugh when they are false and jerk Ma ...- ..-
- Yeah .. I know ... I understand ... And then I also have some answers as he tries to compose himself ...- ... Some bitches never learn!

few minutes after we leave.
This city smells like piss and smoke, I do not understand what we are looking for! We are in a sort of tavern
- Let's go - she says, making me way
- You're kidding I hope! - Why not kidding when I enter I see ... It 's more beautiful than I remembered, a bit thinner and much quieter ... He's talking to a guy who just happens to come out of the fucking movie ... Train ... Trainspotting, something like that ... A guy like
- That's his boy! - Announces happily miss blowjob! I can not believe ... That is not just the kind of Kimberly!
Someone approached me ...
- CJ? - Oh yes, his trusted friend poor Peter could not miss in this den of shitty
- Hey buddy! How are you? - Fuck the shit Starveling works here ...
- Good ... Why here? - I know that I've always been on the cock, HE does not consider me a good person! His father is a drunkard and his mother a whore ... The lower and him!
- I have come to Kimmy ...-
and she turns ...
And he looks at me ... That guy is not worth a shit, she is embracing as if he felt that I am here to take it away ...
I'm here to take her away!
approached me, hand in hand ...
- CJ hello! What do you brings you here? - The type when he hears my name has a startled
- A lap ... Just to see how's my Kimmy ...- I print a kiss on the cheek and I feel that the shit is about to smoke even the asshole! She became a little hard to avoid the drama and introduces me to be
- He is Steve ... My boyfriend still very little bitch ...-
- Hello Steve ... I'm CJ - I offer him my hand but he does not fit my game
- ...- I know who you would like to add 'bitch' but trying to restrain himself not to piss off so quickly out of the jar
- Well, the better! -
- It 's time to go to my girlfriend Kim said ...- without even looking at me as if I had never entered this site Cock (Should pay me to drink just for the fact that I entered)
- Hey Kimmy you go already? It 'was the city air made you so rude? - Or was this boor me take you back?
- N-we must go, Steve is playing at the Pacific-m but it was nice to see you again ... -
- Well maybe we can get together tomorrow for ...- type is overheating
- Look but who the fuck you think you are, eh? - Here it is coming out into the open the insecure loser that is in him
- Calm down, Steve ... - She makes all good
- Hey, sorry you did not the jealous type ... But you know I Kimber, and we were in good, very good relations ... Maybe we are even at this Pacific Moon and I, now I'm curious to hear you play! - He said with a grunt while Luna takes me by
- What pops into your mind? Mica I want to go! - Tells me the severe pain in the ass
- I just want to hear some music but if you like, you can go home as planned ...-
poor sucker follow me to go ... He hopes to get something for the end of the night ... The asshole of the 'boy' has the air of Kimmy addict and his friends seem to me a mass of slut, I'm ashamed to go around appended to these losers! Besides, this Steve is jealous as hell and is dying to find a pretext to argue with me!
Pr luck if they went to fuck to sing and I sat beside my Kimmy ...
- Treasury ... I miss you, I can not hide there to throw burning hair ...- ...- ...-
I still love you - Did you leave me ... And then ... I do not feel anything for you! - I do not believe
- And now you come to tell me you're in love with that poor fool! Kimmy fucking open your eyes for once! That's not the type for you! You are my girl! -
- I do not have anything for you CJ, I do not have long now ... I love Steve like I've ... I love him so much ...-
I can not hear this shit! She is who loves me! Years she was with me, she gave me everything! Her love, her virginity, her kisses ... Everything! And now I get to say that he loves ... I can not allow ...
surrounds con le mie braccia e la bacio...
- No... Lasciami stare, non voglio! - di colpo hanno smesso di cantare, mi volto e vedo il tipo davanti a me... Non capisco più un cazzo, sento solo un forte dolore al naso e un sapore caldo il bocca - STEVE, NO! -
Mi ha dato un pugno ed ora è sopra di me, sono come paralizzato... Non riesco a difendermi! Non sento quasi più il dolore ma solo la voce di Kimmy rotta dal pianto...
Qualcuno sta tenendo il bastardo per le braccia, me lo hanno levato di dosso... Mi sento svenire
- Sto bene... - dico alzandomi, Kimmy sta piangendo e il suo ragazzo la guarda male...
- Andiamo via...- le ordina, ma lei mi stringe forte un braccio...
- No Steve... Io... C.J. ha bisogno di aiuto...-
- HOW DO YOU WANT TO FUCK! - The he is screaming ...
I hurt everywhere, but never mind ... He is leaving and she's coming with me ... *
Lorelai14/2/2006, 11:33
22 - floating
Steve

Where I'll be wearing?
As I drank ... And then?

fall fall fall

bottom.
back to life.
You are here ... It is cooking ... Prepare a sketch
E 'and my house are on the table ... And she is preparing a sketch. Only one ... But I do not want to - I do not want! - I know I am not talking or if there is someone else in the room ... Zack is not ... Who's there? - Zack? -
me is explaining that Zack is at home ... But this is not my home? Around me there is a room that is turning bad
- This is my home, my love, my love ... ...-
- Kim ...-
try the eyes of my love in this dark room ... The
'm kissing but I do not feel its taste ... I open my eyes and there's Anja
near me - I'll be okay ...- rolls up his shirt and tie a tourniquet around my biceps - everything will work out ...- is licking my face, I am looking for a vein ...
I want that era ...

and then as a movie ... And I'm helpless spectator of what happens, do not.

The blow comes just seems to fly and
- Anja ...-
- Steve ... Hug ...-
there is nothing else to say or to do ... I must embrace it and be near her ...
no no no no no no no
- We ... I have to go home, home! Now ... I'm fucking, I ...

She says okay, call a taxi.
we get home ...
- I'm not right for her ... She went away with him ... is so beautiful when she laughs, and it did not go away because I'm not right for her ... It 's already happened, it has already happened ... - forgive me my love ... -
remember the past.
your girlfriend is dead rotten bastard, Judas drunk as shit that you're toxic disgusting and you killed her! Oh yes sure you are a brave and beautiful son of my father's ass I will not touch anyone, do not end up in prison, they will not do shit. A lecture - it's a tough guy - and while she is there to rot in the ground, and you deserve to die, you deserve heroin corrode the veins, the cocaine that you consume all your nostrils and chemical drugs that you fuck the brain.
die, die, die.
I can not get up, they are really dead ... * Dead
Lorelai24/2/2006, 12:30
23 - dying inside
kimmy

My God that night! By CJ in the hospital, which basically did not even have anything! I hate to think how mad at me but I know that Steve will understand ...
His reaction to me a little scared but I know that CJ wants to know when to be really shit ...
Here I am, in front of the front door of my dell'appartamentino boy, ready for our first great quarrel ...
Busso
- Kimmy ... ...- What a pleasure it is to the door Anja ... Wearing only a T-shirt that Steve uses to sleep ... My God .. No
- C-What are you doing here? - I try desperately to convince that nothing happened, it's all a very bad dream, but she's in front of me in flesh and blood, and there's Steve ... - Where is Steve? - I feel that my voice is more shrill than usual ...- Where's my boy? - Scan as if you were talking to a girl. But the only girl in this room I am ...
- Are you taking a shower ... You know no
...- I do not know how ... Must necessarily be an explanation ...
He has just come out from under the shower ... Wearing his old worn dressing gown and looking at me. And look
Anja.
seems stunned, it seems ... No. ..
- What did you do Steve? -
- I ... I do not ... Where were you? - Yells at me and
Anja looks as if we do not know her there ... I see it in his eyes ... The same eyes of the boy who told me I love you ... But there is something wrong with him, something different ... She approached me and his eyes are more liquid, it scares me ...
- Where were you? WANT TO BE WITH HIM? - Anja
laughs of taste ...
will have had sex,
- Have you had sex? You did? - Feel the heat tears getting up in the mouth, they know the salt ...- STEVE DICK LOOK AT ME! What did you do?? - The truth is that not only was the sex ...- WHAT DO YOU DO? -
E 'got small little ... The truth is in this room and I feel so bad that I can not look at him - I do not want to see you anymore ...- whisper in a low voice ... No account
renderme are already on the stairs, I think I've bumped into Zack but I'm not sure ... I heard you call my name ...
- Now get CJ -
- Kimber love ... I'm back for you, I'm wrong but you know yourself that that our lives can only be lived together ... Remember? Our kids to feed ... Our dreams ...-
- There are no more our dreams CJ -
I told him to get a new life, a wonderful new guy and now everything has collapsed.
not know who Steve is, and this makes me feel bad. I'm dying inside. He said he loved me and instead finished the first difficulty is in bed with that ... And it ended up in the arms of drug ... His one true love ...
do not know how I walked, I do not know what brought me to Luna's house with her eyes full of tears and no forces ... She opens, does not speak and embrace me ...- I'll help you treasure ... I'll help you ...- I want to stay in the arms of my friend forever ... Luna, my one true love ...
- Him .. He has been ...-
- Do not talk ... We both knew it would end so ...-
I wish to protest, to tell you that it is not true, Steve ... But I no longer feel his arms or legs
- What you gave me? What was the water? - I feel his mouth mixed
- Only a few goccina to sleep, will do ... Do not cry ...- I did not even realize he was still crying ...- I will never leave you, I will ensure that no one will do more harm ... I will not let ...- feel that she is crying but I do not understand why I can not even ask him why his eyes are too thought out and the mouth is dumb ... I'm slowly slipping ...
I can not even think anymore ...
Why?
And then nothing. *
Lorelai13/3/2006, 11:40
24 - Via Luna


And 'The time of fables.
E 'finished long ago.
Not that I did not realize but Immaculate Kimmy Santa finally awoke from the dream, she saw her boyfriend for what it really is: a dirty junkie, a poor man, an asshole ...
But then we are not all assholes?
me laugh ...
E 'from me that has come to take shelter, just myself that I have contributed to the shambles of his life making me fucked by CJ and love ...
But she does not love him, I know ... Do not you love how CJ does not like, and never will love, me ... When Kimmy
is gone, for Steve try his "to be upset (and indeed it was), he is giving up CJ from me that came ... I should be all bad but because they come to me?
We had sex, I wanted to say "We made love" but it was just sex, without anger, without a shred of respect. He did not even kiss her, like a dirty whore.
When finished, it was emptied his tank is gone ... I have not even asked us if we will be revised so that it's over.
The second story ...
The witch can not fall in love with the prince's wicked, he will always love and only the princess ... The Sleeping Beauty, a victim of his own dream of love ... Someone
knocks.
stop my crazy thoughts ...
- You? - How can ... It 's more than usual stopped, his eyes are cold and his skin looks white ... It 'really bad but I do not feel pity, no mercy ...
- ...- Let me think he is also able to comandandarmi!
- Are you serious? - I beat a nervous laugh, he takes it badly, I understand how I look ... Would want to come to power - If you're one step phone to the police for trespassing ...-
- Luna, do not be fucking bitch ... I know that Kimmy is here, I see it! I have to talk to her, I need to talk ...- petition, I would like to see him crawl would be too funny!
- She sleeping ... And I know that does not want to see you! She was upset, he knew what kind of person you are, a pig, a drug ... Vero Steve? It was cocaine? Heroin? Also want to drag you in your shit? -
- I would never do that ... You know ...-
- No, I do not know! Nor Kimmy, that if every man you fucked up that's going to be done? Your life is pointless ... Do you understand that? Want to do even more harm to Kimmy? - Maybe I'm going too far ... I almost feel sorry for him.
But it's just a moment, the pain has passed ...
- Do you think I do not know everything about you? I could not believe it when they told me who you were child, good people, a certain level ...-
- Stop! - Yells at me all her frustration
- You have to forget it, you do not deserve a girl like Kimmy ... Not after what you did ...-
- not even remember what I did! I do not know ... I do not ... I just want to talk to my girlfriend, only this one! - Is confused, is sweating to suck ...
- Get away ... She is no longer your girlfriend, you know it ... And if you love her like you say you'd better leave it alone, do not ruin her life ... We know everything about you, that you have been treated several times to detox and that you killed your ex-girlfriend ... It 's true Steve? E 'VERO STEVE? -
- I did not kill him! It 'st-state ... I do not ... -
Guide - in a sorry state, what were you done? Did not you kill her? - I look but do not have the strength to respond ...- You just leave it alone, if you really love her ... -
He leaves.
I close my home, I have to do one more thing ...
I take the phone from her bag of Kimmy and I put it in mine, only I can help ... Now she has only me.

The next morning she awoke to find her in front of me, white as a ghost ... He sits on my bed ...
- He called? I tried? -
- No, instead get a treasure ... right now it's over, unless he has called you to say that you did not care ... -
- Okay But not he know I was here ... -
- would have found wanting is not it? -
starts crying like a little girl, little Kim GOOD MORNING!
- Hey ... Come on ... Do not così...-
Di colpo s'iilumina...
- il cellulare! Mi avrà cercata al cellulare! -
Svuota la borsa alla ricerca del telefonino che non troverà mai
- Non c'è, Luna! Cazzo, il mio telefono! -
- L'avrai perso... Se questo non è uno segno del destino... - ha il volto della delusione...- Ehi pensa che voglio prendermi un videotelefono c’è l’offerta magari ne prendo due e uno te lo regalo per tenerti su...-
Mi abbraccia...
- Grazie, sei un tesoro...- mi dice tra le lacrime..- Ti voglio bene...-
già...
Sono un vero tesoro...


*Lorelai4/4/2006, 10:25
25 – Destiny's Trick
kimmy

E' already spent a month ...
He has not ever done neither see nor hear, I tried to try to understand.
There are successful ... The only person who have stood by me was the moon, only in such moments we realize who the real friends ... Peter has tried to contact me several times, but I know what he wants to tell me and I do not like to hear ...
no more now ...
I felt terrible, I'm terrible today. A month later ... I lost another kg, the only positive thing in all this crap, my god .. I do still make my favorite jeans that are in the closet, next to the box where I collected all the things that remind me of "him": a torn shirt, a bracelet leather he had left here, a pack of cigarettes and all our photos together ... I do not have the strength to throw away all these things, I can not ...
The phone rings, you will invite me to lunch moon somewhere ... I'm on vacation, let's say I'm thinking of leaving the studio and I took some time to think ... As a love story that is shipwrecked: it takes time to understand. Steve I was not even allowed that luxury! It 's impossible, My God, how everything takes me back to him ...
- Hello? - I try to respond in a cheerful, not just to hear her say again "you're pathetic"
- Good morning, Omar Turner would like to speak with Miss Kimberly Davis ...- Omar Turner ... Why This name is not new?
- It's me, tell me ...-
- Kimberly Oh, hello! Omar's assistant, are responsible for the casting of "Gerry and Shannon" - Oh my God, my God, my God - It 's still in line? -
- Siiiii-I can say with a whisper, my throat is dry! Some time ago I did the audition to make the appearance in an episode - is the appearance? -
- ..- Oh No. ... - Is the role of Charlotte's sister, Shannon ... I tried to contact his agent but it is always impossible to find e. .. -
and who feel most? My first serious part! My God! This is ... It 's a sign! - .... So today you get the trip to the SkyscaperTown Miss Davis ... Now we can you give us the right? -
- Of course! I am ... -
- Yeah I know ... - He laughs - then tomorrow, I will myself to get to the airport and be sure to fire your agent! -
- I'll remember, hello Omar! See you tomorrow! -
I sit, I sit and I have to find someone to pinch me! Gerry & Shannon is one of the most successful series of the moment and I want ME to the sister of the protagonist! My God, My God! Should I call the Moon!
- LUNAAAAAAAAAA!! -
- Kimmy Fuck me split an eardrum! What's up, the house is on fire? -
- Tomorrow morning I leave for SkyscaerTown! -
- On tour? -
- They chose me! Series, IO! TELEFILM! - non mi sto rendendo conto di dire frasi sconnesse e di stare saltellando per tutta la stanza, ma chi se ne frega!!!
Racconto tutto alla mia amica e lei sembra davvero felice per me! - Mi hanno persino spedito il biglietto! Ma io odio volare, io me la faccio sotto! Devo fare i bagagli, che tempo farà mai a S.T.? Cosa devo portarmi? -
- Calma, calma! Allora, per il biglietto aereo non agitarti troppo... E' un volo breve e sento che non ci saranno dirottatori domani... Per il tempo non saprei, un pò più caldo di qui comunque! Se vuoi posso chiamare una mia amica del college per farti ospitare per la prima sera...-
- Lo faresti davvero? -
- Ma certo! Ingenua come sei chissà cosa cazzo combineresti... However, Lauren is nice, a little crazy but I think you will agree ... Now relax, have your home in ten minutes so I'll help you ...-
- You are a treasure ... A moon hangs soon after ...-
I feel strangely sad ... I should be over the moon but I feel that something is missing to complete my happiness ... I miss someone, and Steve ... I have to call it, I try and I swear the last time!
His home number ... The phone rings and the third ring something happens ...
"Zack and Steve are not at home, if you must know that money does not come back so soon if you want to ..." fuck the secretary! Zack and Steve are not at home ... God, even my parents have an answering machine so stupid!
Provo on the phone ... And then you really ...
"... The customer called to her ...." out ...
Steve ... I wonder how long will it before we meet again, but obviously that is our destiny ... The last attempt, the local ...
compose the number but the phone rings empty. Goodbye my love, I hope to forget!

Steve

- Fuck you Zack, but you have not heard the phone? - I hate this fucking voice! They call and do not speak 'sti ... assholes
- Forgive me master! I was in the bathroom to piss off, I swear that will never happen again! - Tells me the fat man entering the door, a Buddha of the cock in my home ...
- I'm going out ...- do not look at him in the face, so that his eyes are full of questions, which I do not want to answer
- Anja ... See? -
- No, I go around ... I broke my head ...- the truth is that I myself, already beginning in a cold sweat!
Zack shakes his big head, he looks sad, but I do not give a shit. He has his own life, I have my ... It is not my girlfriend and even my mother and even if one of them now could no longer help me ... Heroin is currently my only thought, my obsession, my friend, the mother ... More ... The asshole did not have a certainty but I know if I'd had the balls square! He who kills himself in his own way worse than me, maybe one day I'll kill the heroine but he sure as the fuck you pluck a heart attack or similar shit and I ... And me? Fuck my head explodes. My body is slowly breaking up ...
Kimmy ...
I have not seen nor heard from her for a month ... I sent one thousand text messages and you never responded ... I tried to wait downstairs, in the work, but I never caught ... The fate of a turd of shit wanted so ...
Like a dog around town, home of Anja will not be so far away yet I feel like walking from one century! I will not
wrong way?
Where the fuck are they?
Villette fucking, all the same, manicured gardens, white picket fence ... Fuck I'm dead?
Maybe I was, at least not feel all this pain ... Or maybe this is hell? See a perfect world and be totally out of place e. ..
No. ..
She looks at me. He recognized me ...
It did not cut his hair ... She is in front of me ...
- ...-
Bridget has a baby with him ... And an annoyed-looking boy pushes his wheelchair ...
- Steve ... What are you doing here? - The boy takes the baby in her arms as if to defend him from the monster ... Not a bad little dream, I am real. Maybe not for long ...- Steve ... Are you ill? -
She hates you. You have reduced it, remember it true Steve?
the car she was there too! E 'was less fortunate than you ... You know I had a future brideget a model? Yes, yes ... Now show on its beautiful wheelchair ... And you know who gets the credit? You know Steve, you know? It 's all your ....
many things I never told Kimmy ... Perhaps you would understand, maybe she would help me ...
- Bridget I'm fine ... You ... It 's your baby? - It is always nice. Sarah's best friend ... My Sarah ... What have you killed! Why are not you dead? Why, why?
- Yes! He is Matt, my husband ... - Matt has now realized who I am, I can see in his eyes that would kill me, but it can not mess these beautiful avenues in the blood of the toxic ...
- I have to go ... I am happy for you ...- I try to smile but I feel a terrible nausea and I'm afraid that in a little vomit also the heart ...
A Taxi ... Taxi
A God ... So where do I go. It's the only thing to do is my destiny. It 's my destiny. Sarah, died because he was sick inside, I know I'll never forget that face ... it was my girlfriend's face, the face of Kimmy ... People who have lost forever ...
Perhaps it was better that way ...
Pago travel, I arrived ... Anja waiting for me. I go into my twist of fate ...


* Lorelai11/4/2006, 10:20
26 - Zack fucking


I can not see it like this ... I'm not sure yet but if I had one ... Oh shit, shit! All right, take a cane from time to time, go down with the drink but now he's fucked up with drugs, and the fault of that damned bitch. Oh what the hell! Here is the toxic
bitch, I'm here with you no more. I wanted to do things right, the bar, play, my girlfriend and all. A simple fucking life. With my best friend who has now become a substitute for himself. Oh, if I can approach me out! Here it is, lean with one hand could be frightening and crashing as it is dry and nasty bitch ...
- Where is Steve? Where you been? - Believed to be able to turn it to me ...
- What the fuck you want? What are you doing ...? - Oh I try to be gentle with her but I can not really feel! I'm here to stay local for a bit to the Cock My thinking about what I do to help with this but I can not fly buzzing full of shit that I broke the balls. If you only knew how much I hate you shit on me.
Here.
E 'come in, the ghost of my best friend rimmed eyes, is lost, who knows what is in the throes of cramping ...
- Steve, I have to talk in private - and I looked bad the bitch that is fumbling with her purse. But he did not even look at me now for him is only Anja and her Mary Poppins bag of my balls - Steve fucking look at me, I can not do more to see you so e. ..- Oh shit has everything you need ! They think it may be there, right before my eyes, in my cazzutissimo bar? - What are those? What should you do? -
Steve looks at me as if I were seeing it for the first time and his eyes are bad, a wild cat and cruel. My best friend!
- Not t'impicciare Zacky ... And 'I'm bad as hell ... Only a sketch, and then I'll stop with this shit ...-
's not a fucking film this? I've seen on TV and I do not want to see him here!
- You do not you in here! And you ....- I can not hold - you have ruined, you've brought back ... -
- What the fuck have I got? It's not a baby! - Spits poisonous
- If you're a fucking reason, but instead get the fuck you ruined, he had a girlfriend, he had something in his hands! Fuck you do not want to see ever, ever fucking bitch fucking bitch - I do not know what to do and what to say, he is tightening a noose around your arm and I'm still here as a rubber dick hysterical shouting at a toxic arrogant and he even looks at me! I take the stuff, I take the syringe and disgusting all that has to do with their loathsome world of toxic waste in the toilet! The syringe will flush the toilet if the mica fucking ... Floats like a drowned ...
- WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE? Who gave you the right? - Here it is, seems to have just awakened from a coma fucking - it does not give a shit of my life, who the fuck you think you are? You Starmie away ...-
- Steve, that's enough! ENOUGH! I can help you ...- that cow laughs acid splits the face if it were a woman ... Steve tries to hit me, but has no strength to hit me even to breathe - you realize to be a dead man walking? What do you do? Your next move will be to get caught AIDS? Explain! -
- I'm going ...- looks at me with hate, never anyone in my life of shit I have never looked so disgusting ...- Stout, think of how you kill you ...- monstrous as you are looking for to come out all the evil he is capable, but I know that he is not talking but the evil spirit that has crept into his body.
- You're ugly as fuck, shit that you had everything! You had everything, damn son of a bitch! - Takes breath, damn bitch I knew that there would led to the end - Steve fuck you in time choose to remain among the living, what the hell can I do for you! Watch me fuck face shit! You want to die with a needle in your arm? When the fuck is your turn? She closed with the past asshole, piece of shit what the fuck you want to do with your fucking life! Tell Steve Cock, talk or I'm leaving for good from this fucking place! -
- go, go ... go to fuck ... And let me just - I flush before him are a wardrobe must be worth something, but fuck the goddamn toxic light in his eyes tells me that now would do anything to see me on. I would kill.
- I can not let you die shit! I will not! -
strikes me with all his strength, a fist del cazzo... sento il sangue, il sapore caldo e denso del mio sangue scendermi in gola. si accascia sul bancone e sembra un vecchio.
non parla e non mi chiede scusa, mi volto per andare via, andrò a casa preparerò una borsa e me ne andrò...
Ma prima devo fare la cosa più giusta...
- Pronto...- la voce dei danarosi è inconfondibile, nasale e scocciata
- Sono Zack... L'amico di Steve, lei è la madre? -
- Sono sua sorella... E' successo qualcosa? -
sembra che si stia mettendo a piangere e so che Steve mi odierà per questo ma non ho altro da fare...

*Lorelai28/4/2006, 20:48
27 – Ritorno a New Shine
Kimmy

Il ritorno a New Shine put me on a strange stirring ... I had been away for months now and I must admit that ST is a nice city, but here it's different ... Luna I, my apartment and then ... Steve! Ok, Steve is no longer "mine" and I hate him for it is over but I felt his absence too ... Oh well enough ...
I participated in all four episodes of the series, a small but Omar is convinced that will call me again, even if another series will be done! Luna's friend, Lauren Benson, is a total mad ... He did nothing but call me Joy, my God! As soon as I entered his house he said: - This is the former room of my former friends fake gay! Not that I'm a gossip but I think one of them went to bed with my beloved Sheila, my friend who lived here before you go ... China? Or Japan? However, in one of those strange places where you wear those kimono so out of fashion! I would like a kimono, but only to use as a dressing gown ... See what I mean? - I looked at her without understanding, but she kept talking and talking about these fake gay and his adventures as a writer of little success ... In fifteen minutes I knew everything about his life, his parents divorced, her mother's boyfriend who tried to seduce her on their wedding day, her friend Sheila and fake gay traitors and liars that 'have virtually turned upside down ( My God)! However, Lauren was really cute with me and together we had a world la cosa buffa è che io non riesco proprio ad immaginare l'accoppiata tra lei e Luna: sono totalmente l'opposto! Una così solare e l’altra così... ehhmmm... diciamo... Lunatica?!
Quando l'ho salutata mi ha fatto promettere di tornare presto e di portare Stef (che poi sarebbe Steve) anche se io le ho spiegato mille volte che non stavamo più insieme e lei candida come la neve mi ha risposto dicendomi che un amore come quello che ho vissuto io non poteva mai finire... Sono scoppiata a piangere e lei egocentrica come nessuna mi ha consolata dicendomi anche lei sentirà la mia mancanza ma che io devo essere forte! Roba da pazzi! Poi ha aggiunto che me la sono presa troppo, che non era il caso di lasciare un ragazzo perchè ha un ugly German car! Do not ask what he meant but maybe it's because I said - I left him because he now has toured with that scrap Anja - in his twisted mind and she must have thought that Anja is a brand of cars ... Maybe I understood why her friend has fled to Tokyo (in Japan! My God!)
The only drawback of my return from this "superstar," My God, in the city is the dinner which organized the Moon! Are We There Yet, a new and sinister-looking suave at the same time as Connor owns an art gallery and the legendary Dr. George brown hair from trying to tie at all costs!
- They had to come to power, too? - I ask in the kitchen while prepare the coffee for his guests
- And you must always start so biased against him? It 's a good guy and has done nothing but ask you ... Why will not you give him a chance? - He says it as if it were an order and not a word of advice ... But I can not do that, it's too soon ... The wound has not healed yet, it burns too much!
- I do not feel ... Not now ...- I'm afraid to look into her eyes, I know what you think of me, believe me pathetic!
- Do you still think that? -
- "That" is called Steve ... Oh yes ... I still think! - Luna distorts the nose and shrugs - Do not make me look like that! Say something! You think I'm pathetic? -
- Forget it ... -

The rest of the evening is a continuous talk about the film, and the future of my thinness ... I see always the same, now they have really broken! George tries to dispense advice on a power diet, did not laugh in the face for education ... Around midnight moon there suggests that the evening is over ... Or at least that George and I must raise the curtains because she wants to be alone and Mister Grim insoles! I do not say that Connor is not nice, indeed it is too! That kindness which only the killer or the sisters: the strength to be followed by a mission ... My God! The nice thing is that I fear the worst for the Moon, more than I fear for him! Once outside the apartment
George offers to take me home, almeno la sua è gentilezza vera... Forse Luna ha ragione, dovrei dargli una possibilità!
- ... Che onore far salire una futura stella della tv sulla mia auto! - esclama tutto gasato... Forza Kimmy, sii gentile!!!
- Magari fosse vero! Comunque grazie...- fine conversazione... Niente, non ce la posso fare! Vorrei davvero ma non ci riesco...- Io vivo in Sun Road...-
- Si lo so... Senti Kim, ti andrebbe di uscire insieme... Da soli magari, a cena? Conosco un ristorante Italiano un pò fuori città dove si mangia benissimo...-
- Io veramente...- come ne esco? Mio Dio! Ma un cena italiana...
- Dai non dirmi di no! -
- Ok! Va bene... -
- Prenoto per venerdì sera! -
bhè almeno I will remain the dinner ... My God, I have a frightening vision of me and George on a visit to the Colosseum, hand in hand in ten years, I am overweight and he no hair ... Thank God I got
- See you Friday ... Goodbye ...- he takes the ball and kiss me, kiss is not a disgusting has nice lips but nevertheless it is not Steve ... Never will be ...
wordlessly returning home, are strangely happy ... But hopped up the stairs when I approach my front door I can barely stifle a scream ...
On the ground, in front of me is Steve ... I do not know if he's dead or alive, but his paleness makes me immediately think the worst ...
I feel paralyzed, I'm afraid to get close ...
- AIUTOOO ...- suddenly I can scream - AIUTOOO - do not know other words, I can not do anything and he is still as ... No, can not be dead ... I pray God give me strength ...
will be a few seconds that passed seemed like an eternity ...
Mr. Smith, my neighbor, with black eyes from his sleep and left his apartment, everything seems to unfold in slow motion ... Once past the initial shock I can move, hear what they're saying ...
- It 's live ... But it's made really bad ... Call an ambulance! It will be an addict ... BOY YOU HEAR ME? YOU HEAR ME? - Mrs.
the fourth floor called the ambulance.
not even know how to call this woman who now is caressing my hair and telling me it'll be alright ... I climb into the ambulance ... I

- Are you his girlfriend? - I asked a paramedic and tired-looking
pity - His ex-...- I do not know why I said
- I bet she started the drug among you ... Sorry ... I did not want to be indelicate
...- - What did? - I can not leave his hand, I'm afraid that if I leave it will go away forever ...
- Overdose ... - Shows me her arms full of sores and bruises lean ...- It also has a bad infection but that is irrelevant ... If we had not arrived in time ... -
- I call someone, but do not know how its done! I have no address, nothing! -
- He had a cell phone in your pocket, keep ...-
Find the number of his sister Greta, I know that they felt in a while. There must be!
But it's so late, my God .. Maybe he switched off and then what can I say? "I'm Kimmy's ex Steve, I found half dead on my landing"
- He wants us to think? - I thank him with a forced smile in the world but he is quiet, who knows what he has seen in his life ... Steve for him is the classic boy drug addict who hates life ... But maybe it really?
After all, what do I know about him? I'll

was yes and no ambulance seven minutes but it seemed to us in the past half my life ... They're taking away, but then you save? What will become of him?
I sit and wait ... I do not want to leave him alone, there must be someone here with him when he will re-open your eyes ...
They arrived three persons: a tall man with graying hair and air separate, but an elegant woman with black eyes and a beautiful girl nervous, the Garrison family!
- Kimberly? - I asked the girl, Greta ...
- Yeah .. Greta, I heard a lot about you ...- his father looked at me sternly, I thought that maybe has something to do with the decline of Steve ... Maybe it got to do really, we're all guilty. More or less ... But at least they are here and will stay with him, I can no longer ...- ...-
But now I must go - Why do not you stay? - Asks the mother in a voice choked
- I can not ... I'm sorry to be wrong ...-
So, what I want is to stay there with him but all I've seen makes me too afraid ...
I can not live like this ...

* Lore29/5/2006, 11:14
28 - BLACKMAIL
Selena

Peter and I! But who would have thought ...
And now here we are, walking hand in hand like we were always so good together ...
E 'all happened suddenly, but I expect it from a life as a boy! I would die for him, how sweet it is and how I love him ...
I've always loved, from the moment he entered the bar one night when I was Scazzi Steve and I saw it with his remote desert air I realized: he is the guy you I want to spend my life!
not nice.
not rich.
But he can give me something that nobody else ever gave me: respect.
My life has never been easy, God knows quant'ho suffered ... Only him! But enough, I want to enjoy this moment ...
We sit at a café table, he smiles at me but you see that is a little sad ...
- Have you heard of Steve? - Ask me and almost feel like it across the coffee ...
- Yeah .. There are no words! - There are none? Or am I not know how to find?
- Sel, you should talk to Anja ... It 's all his fault! You have no idea how many people are suffering because of it! It 'a viper, I do not understand how you can be friends! - Anja ... Amica, after all she has something good ... A small white dot in all that black and then ... I know that Steve was not with her that night ... I know because
Anja was in no mood to talk one evening and told me he had fucked up all that she is a smart, and I'm so small ... And he fucking Steve and Kimmy, Kimmy, but if he had really loved would not try to understand? He would not believe him?
Who is the bitch between the two?
- I have nothing to say ... And then, you know, I live with her ...- he takes my hands
- Why do not you come live with me? - What? - Hey do not look so ...- my voice died in her throat ... I would scream with joy! - I'm not asking you to marry me ... If you ...-
- I ... Yes .. I want to ... Really! - I suddenly find myself with my arms around his neck, this is the best moment of my life!
I'll be better for him, other ... I will be the right person and correct ...

And I'll tell the truth ...

Anja is not at home ... Peter will go after work, we start to get my things even though they are many ... I remember some
quad'ero girl and I lived with my parents, then my life stopped when they are dead to start over now ...
If he knew ...
He believes me an angel!
I was the one stealing the money, that time that Steve has blamed and humiliated was not my fault ...
I needed a fucking need and could not say in front of everyone because Peter would have thought that I was not worthy of him, a thief ...
When I ran away from home of my uncles so I had to make do a little bit, I was so alone and scared ...
him .. My uncle, the man who would take care of me! The only thing he wanted from me was my innocence, and if it is taken, one night ... In silence, I was petrified by fear, and gold and sure that after I died on that bed that I would no longer show ... But I fell asleep crying, and blood stains on the sheets I realized that was not just a nightmare and their voices in the morning I realized that would not end ... My aunt did not understand or just pretend not to see, I tried to commit suicide when his "visits" began to become more frequent, but then ... I realized that the best thing would be to run away from home for me because I knew that happiness was hidden somewhere ... And now I have my happiness, I now have Peter who loves me I want for him and with him ... Maybe he does it to forget which ones bitch with red hair that she never wanted or maybe he really is because I deserve the happiness ... The same happiness they had Kimmy and Steve, I'm not my aunt ... I can not pretend not to see and witness the destruction of their lives ...
- Sel, what are you doing? - Anja at the door, he looks rather undone "done" ... Who knows what is watching me ...
- Anja I go ... Peter ...- I'm going to live as she looks at me as if I said that I set fire to a group of missionary nuns ... Or maybe this thing would have thought someone with some sense, in that case you would have watched with admiration
- So the schoolboy has decided ... Nail nail crushes ...- says fly very careless of clothes on my bed that I had laid over just before
- Anja ... Why can not you be happy for me? -
- But I'm small ... It 's just that I feel will not last between you and the "nice" Peter ... And since you are a friend I can rent the room but still
...-
- Stop! Why do you say so? Why you always want the evil of others? - I have to take a breath for what I'm about to tell you all to say ...- PM Kimmy, you need to know the truth ...- His eyes are the same as my uncle ... I am frightened, eyes so familiar and so cruel, the cruelty that hides everyone mediocre and bad - You're ruining the vote of two people ...- I can say with the last ounce of courage I have left ... You only answer you in a good laugh, it seems crazy ... Or maybe it is?
- OK ... Fair enough ...- I do not believe my ears! - Want the truth? I want it too my friend! Go ahead with that bitch to tell her what you want ... Tonight, even your boy will have his dose of truth ...-
- Anja ... You can not do this to me ... I have everything to lose! -
- You dared to say a word, half a word about me and I will destroy you! You say to dear Peter interested to know that his little Selena's hands are long? Or maybe that was your first time ... can not really ....-
- Stop! DO NOT SAY ... Do not say anything ...- the tears are melting all traces of makeup and are washing away all hope of doing the right thing ...
- The stop ... Now get your things and raising the front of the cock, in this house are not welcome! -
Now is my happiness ... My happiness or that of Kimmy and Steve? My life or theirs? I've had more need, I've never had anything and now is my turn ... I choose myself but the voice of Peter in the head RLA You have no idea how many people are suffering because of him I have no idea my love, I have no idea ...
But I have suffered far too ... *
Lore14/7/2006, 11:13
29 - I want to say that Steve is right


thought I was dead.
Shit, this my thought when they called, when she or someone she called Greta, and when he saved my life ...
I lost it forever now, has discovered everything about me ... He may have discovered what happened that night when my life changed the night that tore away every ounce of love for myself ...
- Steve ...- the bed of my house, my old room at home of my ... My sister in front of me, his eyes are tired ... For the nights spent on books or the fate of his brother failed? - How do you feel? - Without waiting for an answer, I put a hand on his forehead ... She has a boyfriend now, a good guy ... It will be a perfect mother and marry one day ... And I fucking wonder if I'll be there, who knows how and where I'll end ... I do not know where to go, I sent them all to fuck ... She, my family, Zack ... Should I fill a bag and get out of here, start a new life ...
- Better ... Tomorrow I return to my apartment ...- she bites her lip, she did ever since childhood when something was wrong and she did not know what to say ...
- You can stay as long as you want ... Mom and Dad do not ...-
- I have already brought too much trouble to them, they're better than me on my own, that go back to my house if I still have ...- cazzutissimo an apartment, I have the fat is really shit .. . I can not even keep my best friend, here are the fucking shit!
- Mom ... Mom says ...- I can not continue to do it, I already know where he wants to end up, "mom says you can do it, you can also go back to school ... What you do not have faults, you can get out of a once and for all! You should talk to someone, it's the right thing to do "
Years ago I would have ripped his face to bits, now I'm used to ... The usual sing-song ... I pierced all the faults are mine! I do not want to play the part an asshole damn so fashionable among the sparrows: staring, and the air suffered ... When they make a movie about my life to put a rottoinculo Leonardo di Caprio to play my part in the end the hero of the cock back on track, and wearing a sweater fucking Christmas lunch ... Prefer to die now. It would be more decent ...
I know that I will carry this guilt for life on ... It 'was not my fault if the girl is dead point. Nothing more to say now ...
- I know what Mom says ... And I thank you but really, I could not stay in this house, I work ...-
- stop now ... If you do not want their help you understand, I know sometimes known to be heavy ...- do not believe he is saying this! - But that girl ... She does not deserve a drifter, seems such a good girl ...-
- It is not my girlfriend, now attends better people and a better life ... I do not have anything to give her ... -
- But you saw in the mirror? You heard? Steve you are pathetic! I was a child I admired you, you were beautiful, funny, full of friends ... You can return to being what you were, you can get love ... And that girl, whatever the crap you did still loves you ... He had it written in your face ...-
- But she's gone ... ..-
di Non - You know what? Killed as well, punisciti ... You do not know to be fighting alone against the ghosts? You have already paid enough for the mistakes of the past came Time to turn the page and start over, with the bar with the music ... It is true that you have nothing, you have so much talent and so you just have to know how to use, you're throwing away and I really can not stand this ...-
someone rang the doorbell sound seems to vanish in the air ... Greta looks at me, waiting for my reply a touching my sentence ... I want to say that he is right, I wish I could be as good as her with the words but the only thing I can pull off with my mouth fuck a smile ... - I love you piece of shit! - I said my little sister hugging
- Hey, do not say these words missy! - I try to do the voice of a fag, that of our uncle Martin and she bursts out laughing ...
- But that sucks, we got incest now? - That voice ... Pyle came to see me - at least I found out that you're not a fag but depraved! -
- Zack ... Greta Zack remember it? -
- Eh forget ...- as those who already know it does not forget! Accompanying
prominent belly Spley there for the occasion was disguised as a normal person, too bad for fake nails and leopard skull drawn on the white tip of the converse, shit I really hope someone has video of my face when These two assholes have entered! - ... Well I leave you alone ...- says Greta leaving
- Fuck Zack, avoid looking at it the butt of my sister! - This guy is really a pig without restraint!
- you clean it? -
- Yeah .. - This intense exchange of words is to seal the peace ... Spley emits a kind of sound and is a sign that you should be a head.
- Listen, Steve, have not only failed to exchange queens with languid eyes, I'm here to talk about work ...-
- It 's something happened to the bar? -
- But that bar! We found a new agent, an agent's true ... We have heard long ago and plans to make us sign a contract! Fuck you realize? I still can not believe ... Maybe even make us do a cd ... This is in good shape, has many friends ... Fuck Steve, is our chance and if you do not hurry to get out of bed this fucking swear I'll kill you ... Now it is up to you ...-
- I'm going home tonight ... ...- News that I have my heart in my throat, I felt like this since ... Just think of Kim, this is my chance!
- Do you feel something else, I also spoke with the beast on the side - indicates Spley smiling happy - we need to review before signing the band ...- That Zack does not want Anja ...
- you're the boss Zack -
* Lore6/9/2006, 11:27
30 - Do not Speak
Kimmy


Time seems to be flown, and everything is so far ...
My life has completely changed: I grew, I matured, I have suffered and cone managed to get up and all this turmoil in the my one and only certainty was the friendship with Luna ...
I'm Steve, we still suffer ... His absence is like a slap in the face but I can not forgive him for what he did is not what he did: the story with Anja and hide his addiction, his spot ... Yet, despite all the evil that he showed me there a day when I think back to his kisses, his eyes so sweet but so cold and lost ... To his hands and his voice ... It 'hard to admit, even to myself but I could not forget it, but I realize that life is going too, I can wake up every morning, I managed to take off my heels of George and more importantly I'm working on: I left my job to the doctor because I got a part in a TV series that are running here in New Shine! I have a small part, only appear in three episodes, but my agent assured me that I'm doing and noted that he never makes mistakes, but I think after the shooting to return to ST: There are more to find everything in New Shine and I I think only of my career now! Also because I have nothing ...
This evening dinner with Luna, invited me to his house to celebrate in "women", do not we have dinner together for so long and it's always nice to gather together for a little gossip:
- ... Virtually living together! - The predominant topic of the evening is the story of Peter / Selena - would never ask Peter said that he could forget! - Luna is a little shine, it also seems happier than usual
- And do you know? According to me when you think of me with that broom! Prosit! - Toasts, laughing
- Hey moon, but this wine has given you in the head?? And do not tell me that you're jealous of Selena: shifty:! -
- I do that?? Cara ... Peter I can go to get it when I want to ... Unfortunately (for him) is not really my type! - Continued na pause punctuated by a brief silence, the question is in the air and are ready to respond ...- But you? Do you still think that guy ...-
- This guy named Steve
...- - I understand that you are not yet final ...- says, pouring more wine, and here I am ... Front the big question a million dollars! I have passed? No, of course not ... Yet this morning it all seems easy, I think I can do it!
- Of course I went! Cin Cin! - When making a toast to wine on me! Wow right on my new shirt! -THE DEVIL! -
- oh well always better than your usual MY GOD! -
- What balls! You say that the wine goes away? - I ask my best little face dejected
- Listen, go to my room and grab a clean shirt that while some spray stain remover on this ...-
- Hey, who would have thought that you knew to use a stain remover! You've become just a wild my friend! -
- seee oh well, just less spirit ... In the second drawer on the right in the closet! -
Luna's room contains everything you could want in life: a double bed with a quilt that will cost more or less when my first salary as an actress, a PC snob from the air, my God from a TV Sony flat screen hanging on the wall ... When I become a famous actress so I too will have a tv ... Also if one day be able to get out of this labyrinth walk-in closet! So ... Where did he say? Maybe you could get me a map ... It was the first drawer to the right? The second? The third? This beautiful coat will give me that? I open the first left but we are just underwear ... The first one on the right MY GOD ... A thing a vibrator ... : Ehm7vl.gif: Best open at random: one third to the right!
- Hurrah! - I put this beautiful green jersey ... But what lies below? God please do not be another erotic game ... Oh, thank goodness it's just the diary of the moon, better to put it back I would not like to think that I want to pry his business ... Maybe a peek ...
But that's ... NO, not true ... It can not be ...


You and me We used to be together Everyday together always


I really feel That I'm losing my best friend I can not believe

This Could Be The End
It looks as though you're letting go

And if it's real Well I do not want to know

- So you've finally found the jersey? - Smile ... She looks at me and smiles! But do not just see what I hand off his smile ... - Kim ... Honey, I can explain! -


Do not speak I know just what you're Saying So please stop
Explaining
Do not tell me cause it hurts Do not speak

I know what you're thinking I do not need your
Reasons
Do not tell me cause it hurts

- What you need to explain? Why did the CJ picture? Why you kept hidden? Luna My God, what is there to understand? -

It's all ending I gotta stop Pretending
who we are ...
You and me I can see us dying ... are we?

- it's just ... a photo - eyes downcast
answers - in my ... ex-boyfriend ... in your diary! ... - I hear the voice die on the throat, there must be a reason ...
- I ... -
- what do you hide? -
- Kimmy ... I love you, believe me ... But I'm tired of pretending ... CJ and I have had an adventure one evening a bonfire drunk ... - The night I stayed at home ..- not mean anything for him but for me it meant the love ... I really love ...-
- You are disgusting ...- I get out of this apartment, I can not breathe ...
- you did not love her! You did not EVER REALLY LOVED! -
- Create you justify this? This is not to CJ this is about us, you cheated our friendship! I trusted you ... But thank you, I learned that in life we \u200b\u200bshould not trust anyone EVER ...-
- You are perfectly true Kimberly Davis? You never wrong! -
- The Moon, I wrong ... And my biggest mistake was to consider a friend like you bitch ...-
I go away, I'll pack up tonight so tomorrow I'll be able to leave the apartment of his father ...

Song * = Do not Speak - No Doubt

0 comments:

Post a Comment