Friday, May 9, 2008

Meble Wypoczynkowe Meblotap*bayer Plus*



6 - ... MAKE A WISH!

Steve

When that asshole of my grandfather (peace to his soul) died, smashed in by a given cancer by smoking 80 cigarettes every day, I left a little bad luck . I was just a boy with a head full of shit ... The money I had never missed to all those money, all mine, were a boon from heaven fucking ... Most of that money ended up in the form of piasciazza or in the worst case of vomiting: I drank all the stocks of the local bar, I drank so much that the operator of Old New York Bar (a name that does not fit fuck that we saw in New Shine) is able to make the journey of his life in America, the fucking asshole! I drank and pissed, and I sent him to fuck everything, including studio and family ... When I broke my balls I started to drink to me, clutching a tourniquet around the arm was the sweetest moment of the day ... Then I came out, and with the money that I had not fucked with Zack I embarked on this ship of love, this shitty place now where I am sure I will die ... Told so my life seems to have been living in a moment: money, alcohol and drugs and the rising great ... But there was another, much more and if I decide to start thinking about it, maybe I could find myself on the ground like some years ago ... My head turns in this spiral of depression because I and my obese friend we concluded that: - our music is not worth a fuck ...- the only thing I've always believed, the only thing I know do ... It is not worth a shit ... Doing two calculations, not complex, what should I get? That I'm not worth a shit ... You are much more . Much more than you think, you make me feel You make me alive ... no no no no vibrate nodevo stop hurting, I have to stop thinking ...- I decided to write a new song piece of shit ...- announcement while Zack is licking with the wisdom edge of the map that wraps up our dreams of grass ...
- Oh but come on ... It speaks to Anja Job? - Big Belly laughs blessed the ravine - you do what you fucking want, I advise you to focus a bit on our dive ... Everything is going to shit and I'm not going to return to work on the press ...-
- You could go into prostitution, to give your fine ass pimply community ...- suggest
- First, my ass is as smooth as that of a newborn baby ...- ... expecting a baby ... Our children love my ...
- I gotta get out ... I need to get out of this place
...- - What you got? Ahhh maybe you need to see the blonde? That's not to thee, filthy and sick as you are ... And with his face to fuck you find yourself, that's stuff to get some fucking lawyer or doctor ... Some sparrows sweep after we scoured the qualifications ...-
- Damn, how much you fool! One, there are good chances scopereccie. Two, even if there were I do not give a shit ...-
and three - and three are a dickhead, there are four vendors to be paid ..- e. But because no one kills this pile of lard ?
- I'm going for a ride, now you're on the balls like never before ... I wonder how the hell do you born Petra ... No, I do not know! - The last time we opened a speech with the shit, perverted, in response came down to his underwear (briefs so great that we could use it as a tent) to the present showing the bat ... Vomiting not to remember why you have not eaten since yesterday ... Meeting
Spley it on the street, Jesus Christ How long ugly! He dyed his hair yellow and keeps them all fired in the air like a fucking scarecrow but more ugly, and what about the glasses that door? We could write a book about the oddities of the head buggy, it has now secured with tight pants that make it seem even more and fennel Fucking horrible ... if I was dreaming at night I would have nightmares ... ones you have are not enough, nothing will ever be enough ... I broke my head, I have to sit down .... Fortunately Spley goes on, perhaps, or maybe look for Zack tries to avoid ... Like the girl last night, I tried to do the romantic I even offered a film, what the hell he wanted more? maybe I could talk to my father's successful surgeon maybe I would have given if Zack's theory is true ... I really have to be put fucking bad if I'm going to follow the advice of that evil Big Belly ... But one thing he just said, I came because I want to see ... Maybe pass here before, my cock became obsession, I have to take it home, I scoparmerla .... Or maybe it is just sex to appeal to me? What the fuck do I know ... I do not give a damn about that bitch with no brains and no taste ... Now I know just started coming to my hard ....
- What are you doing here? - Anja ... And 'bitch is possible that he can feel the smell of shit? megliore has a nose of a dog ...
- Mirrors ...- sod off
- Is not it time to open the restaurant? - Asks me sitting next to me ... And 'this is my destiny, she is my destiny? I shudder just thinking about it ...
- ...- Let's go she follows me like a faithful dog truffles that is ... Now how do I remove this image of her four-legged sniffing the ground? And the excitement mounts ... The room is empty, è ancora presto e per ora non ci verrà nessuno...- Andiamo di là...- le dico, anzi le ordino e lei esegue da puttana diligente che è, da cagna che è... Me la porto nello stanzone che abbiamo adibito a magazzino e tra una cassa e l'altra sento che è venuto il momento di liberare il corpo, e la mente...Lei mi si struscia contro come una serpe, indossa una minigonna di jeans e quasi la ringrazio per avermi evitato di farmi perdere tempo con quei stupidi pantaloni che indossa di solito... Le metto una mano sotto la gonna e scopro che non porta le mutande...- Dio quanto sei eccitante...- le sussurro nell'orecchio mentro infilo due dita nella sua passera schifosa, Dio quant'è troia... Perchè non posso essere sincero? Perchè non posso say, "Are you slut" and find my papers? Why should I make me, here, now! - On all fours
...- - I ...- prostesta you dirty, low ... I just put them on the other hand boobs that I immediately obeyed ... I feel like that bitch last night, as her friend Kimmy face of evil ... Here it is, still to blend in my head ... I am now behind Anja and with a superhuman effort of imagination I can pretend that it is not you, that pussy is sucking my cock is not her ... It's all about going well, it's a dream ... At least until the cum from uscirmi however the fuck I get to the head and call Anja
- Kim ...- I can not even finish that she moves forward and slips it out - what the hell are you doing? -Turns and I see that she is crying
- you make me sick ... You're an asshole, bastard son of a bitch! - I spit venom in his face and walk away ... I feel like shit ... merda.Sono Now I realize, now I understand why ... Fucking and say the name of another, but fuck you if you wanted ... I feel empty ... I feel lost, I know what I want or what I need ... Panzone flaccid enters the closet, luckily I put the merchandise in place ... It makes me feel to think of me naked with him-What the fuck was that? It was moved by the vederto authorized at last? -
- But why do not you go to hell? I do not know who took it ... There you stay here? I'm going back home ...- he stops me and his face becomes serio... Cioè non è cambi molto il suo volto da mollaccione ma i suoi occhi hanno un barlume di serietà
- Qui ci resto io ma tu vai a fare cosa? -
- Ho solo mal di testa voglio dormire... Nient'altro, niente di ciò che credi...- lo rassicuro...
- Ok frocio, vatti a sparare un sega ma per favore stavolta non pensare a me...-
- Non lo farò! Promesso -
Per strada non c'è nessuno, si vede che l'estate è alle porte, c'è quell'aria profumata e quella quiete che ti fa pensare che tutto andrà bene, che chi vuole davvero può essere diverso...
- papà farà tardi anche stasera... Mi dispiace Steven... Ma ci sono io, c'è tua sorella... Soffia le candeline treasure and make a wish ...- I would be better ... Today is my birthday today ... I did not remember ... In the bathroom. I run to the bathroom to vomit ... What I do not know, I have not eaten yet and I do not remember why ... Vomiting flavor of Anja, vomiting my soul confused ... I look in the mirror - mirror, mirror on the wall ... Who is the unhappiest of all? - I'm out of my mind ... I just have calmarmi.La scissor Zack is on the sink, is pointed, is perfect to get into a chest to snatch a heart ... And 'perfect Greetings my love ... I get my hands on a lock of my hair and I remember the crazy rambling "E 'because I do not like guys with long hair too ... "Cut a lock, then another ... then another ... I have to do something about this do not put scissors in his chest, not to rip the heart ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment