Friday, May 9, 2008

Men's Brazilian Ottawa

9 - Sunday 10

Steve

E 'morning.
I think ... It was morning, Sunday of shit ... The sun filters through the blinds half down and the kitchen comes the nauseating smell of fried anchovies fucking Petra ... This bitch is here every Sunday to break the balls! Has to cook for her boyfriend's huge stronzone then that would be my shitty conquilino Zack ... I hate them, the smell of rotten fish and their voices ... Actually I feel I hate them a little less than usual because last night was beautiful ... I understand that because this morning I have no hangover headaches that I find absolutely every morning as a wake up call of the cock ... Last night I went fuori con Kimmy... Anche se ho i coglioni come due cocomeri perchè non me l'ha data, ho quasi avuto un orgasmo pensando alla faccia di cazzo contrariata della sua amica quando ha capito che uscivamo insieme! Quella ha bisogno di solo una cosa: un'iniezione di carne, gliene prescriverei almeno 3 al giorno, visto il caso grave di acidità da vagina secca che si ritrova... In mezzo alle gambe quella troia c'avrà il deserto del Sahara! Giuro che me la sbatterei solo poi vederla sorridere! Fanculo, non la toccherei nemmeno con quello di Zack, troppo velenosa... E a proposito del panzone, eccolo entrare scorreggiando nella mia stanza: è il suo modo di dirmi buongiorno, modo del cazzo!- Allora te la sei fatta? - ma che faccia di merda ha?
- You care because you need a starting point for your daily saw? - Ask
- No I am interested to know whether or not you become a fag! -
- I Cock My Shit ...- How can I admit to not having sex? My reputation is ruined forever ...
- fucking fag - he says as he goes away as a greeting is always better than a fart flavored with anchovies! Shit I get up I nailed in this bed, I'd change the sheets are dirty and sweaty ... Worse than when I did and I was in rota ... No no no no ... I can not think right now I'm clean and that's how I want to stay ... I'm napping ... Shit, I want to fuck a brutal ... Almost, I almost do a nice saw ...
- Good Morning ...- Who the fuck is that? I open one eye and then another, and I see the white face in front of Anja, how the hell did you get in the room with the silencer? An honest man these days can not even get a saw in peace! Anja fuck off!
- What the fuck is it? - I can finally ask
- I dreamed last night ... Steve - Tell me more slutty than ever, but softly as if it were a state secret!
- Were not you the one who did not want to have anything to do with me? - Ask
knackered - The words fly ... These things are said when one is angry ...- see, especially when you have the cock inside ... It 's normal for her! Things that you say? - Did you miss me? - Ask me and slips under the blanket with me ... I should make me now and I leverei thought and a bit of tension but ...
- I'm not going to have sex with you ... I think it is better to close this our non-story ... For the sake of both ...- Who the fuck said that? She looks at me as if I had stuck a knife into the cracked and suddenly his eyes become cruel troiosi
- I do not give up on you, Steve ... What's between us is something unique, you are now taken for that bitch but when you pass me is that you will be looking for ... You know that you will always be so and so ... We belong! - I can not say anything, I would take it and knock it out but luckily we think alone a levarsi dalle palle...Dormo... Cos'hai fatto? Come potrai portarti dietro questo rimorso? L'hai uccisa... Se stato tu! Li hai uccisi... Non usare la scusa del povero ragazzo depresso, cazzo sei sempre stato un egoista... Il bere, la droga... Non ti bastava quello che stavi facendo a te stesso? Mi sveglio madido di sudore, ho avuto un incubo.. O era solo un ricordo? Voglio scrollarmi ogni cosa di dosso, voglio ricominciare una nuova vita...Dopo essermi fatto una doccia ed aver buttato in lavatrice le lenzuola fetide sono passato dal locale, oggi siamo chiusi e non ho un posto dove andare... Mi sto rendendo conto di non avere più nessuno a cui infliggere la mia presenza, forse Anja ha ragione quando ha detto noi ci apparteniamo, anche se era better to have said we belong to the caste of the stragglers ... After a day spent not doing shit I found myself wandering to the Sun Road ... I do not know if subconsciously I came here to Kimmy wants to see or do if the tests (but none of it is presented, which heads fucking slacker), control the clock, seven and I have the stomach growls ... Even today I had a decent meal cooked by the rubbish because I do svomare Petra at the thought of putting them in your mouth! When I was a "young" and still living with my parents, my mother cooked Sunday lunches delicious and it took everyone at the table together ... Or at least almost all ... Remember these pieces of "good life" make me sad as hell, true as fuck that these things will never come again ... Now I do not ... fuck ... I'm at the gate of Kimmy, put a plate that makes me want to run away like hell, a kind of thing with the pink and fuchsia lacquer shiny things around (my God) and cursive "Kimberly Davis" ... But what c'azzecca girl is with me? I must run away before being dragged into this whirl of pink handbags, jeans with rhinestones and sunburn ... I'm going ... As real as the fuck I'm leaving and never come back to this magical world of Barbie. .. Yet my finger seems to be in conflict with his brain because he is pressing on the doorbell ... Finger nasty son of a bitch!
- Hello Hey Steve, what a nice surprise! - I am all happy smiles, Christ good sign! A better sign would have been to see her naked with a box of condoms in one hand and ice cold beer in another ... Or to find it in ... suspenders And just ... God, I'm getting hard ... But why are so manic? Another surprise would be not to see that sour face fucking full of arrogance of the Moon! Fortunately, the bitch is leaving, has the coat of a million dollars in hand and face fucking fact! He looked me from head to toe this bitch, look at me as if I had just killed his eldest son's cock in a satanic ritual
- do me a photo? - Ask you to take advantage of the fact that Kimmy went to answer the phone
- Maybe it would be better to control the arms ... - son of a bitch ... Now I've got the fucking face ... But what can you find me? Perhaps he said so because he is convinced that someone like me may be nothing less than a bucomane! Damn, that was an aneurysm ...
- I see you're making friends! - Kimmy dumbed down begins ... I hope I'm kidding
- See right! - Not if he misses more than the reference to my arms, but her face appeared on a strange smile, who knows and enjoys the know ... God I hate when I have to buy a car just for the sake of putting it down! Sure as fuck that this bitch I odia.Com 'is sure that a machine has it ... Better Starla away! I'm on the ball but never as much as you can Starmie on balls ... Evil Steve does it with these self-conceited sluts
- Then I go ...- Praise be to God - have fun ...-
- We'll do it for sure! - Take that fucking bastard ... As soon as she crosses the threshold of output in quest'appartemento feel that the air has become cooler, it's as if someone had made a super smelly fart and like magic if it were sucked into ass!
- So ... Here I am ... So ...- compliments Steve, great variety of language
- There you are ...- is so beautiful that ...
- What can we do? - Dazed wonder
- My God! Well I have an idea if I would ...- goes into the bedroom and returns with a vibrator I swear that I give it to me gambe.O marry her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment