Friday, May 9, 2008

Send Invites Sorority Life

8 -... can only do me good ...

Kimmy

Moon tonight is strange, too gentle and condescending, I'm afraid it has something ... Maybe a virus or a brain tumor ... Something that does not do it to be 100% herself a little bitch! Besides, he also picked up a cigarette and if I know as I know it means that there is something under ... He agreed to come to this place tonight, knowing that Peter will sit at our table ... Even knowing that Steve will approach me ...- Watch's Peter ... And Steve ...- ad with a bit scared, luckily the arrival of the boys are doing to herself: it seems the picture of disgust, my God in the dictionary beside the word must be to force her face! Steve is like a detective studies scrutinizing the alleged offender and Peter, hope you go to sit next to her only by obtaining a constipated smile, a greeting forced and nothing more! Of course my friend has the mood swings are worthy of a psychopath! Steve sits down beside me and smiles showing perfect teeth, is so ... My God, I do not know ... When you feel close to me lo stomaco chiudersi e la testa mi diventa talmente leggera che se non fosse attaccata al collo mi volerebbe via come un palloncino dalle mani di un bimbo distratto!
- Allora sei venuta per sentirmi cantare? - sto per rispondere ma Luna s'intromette tra noi
- Siamo venute perchè non avevamo di meglio da fare...- ma che sta dicendo questa stupida? Meno male che Steve sa difendersi da solo
- Oh ti sei portata dietro Crudelia Demon? - mi viene da ridere, la faccia di Luna è contratta, le si è formato un solco sulla fronte e i suoi occhi sono diventate sue fessure: è una gatta pronta a graffiare! Non posso trattenermi, devo ridere per forza! Mio Dio, me lo rinfaccerà finchè campo!
- Divertente si... Ma che nice hat you Steve, how did you find the trash bin? - He continues to smile, and Moon is increasingly angry! I know you would bang his head on the table and then inserts the index and middle finger in the eye ... But he is unperturbed, unassailable! It seems that nothing ever touches it to the end, reminds me of a phrase that I read many years ago "was a hit for you to caress me, because the blade breaks on the soul" I am God because they are deficient, this where I caught it now? - If you do not like my hat, I can also remove ...- The hat. The hair !!!!! My God
- D-where is your hair? - What did you do?
- You know last night I had nothing to do e. .. But I did not for you - precise - though now you must, go out with me! - Yeah I have to ...
- Well, at least not to take risks more lice! - I felt that the moon would have to say ...- Kimmy I broke the balls or we go to this dump or you can go home on foot! -
- You can also leave a nasty slut to fuck you I'll ...- OH MY GOD Moon is livid with rage, I feel that soon will take the form of the incredible Hulk and the tables begin to fly! Cala silence of grave embarrassment that my God! She called "Ugly bitch! What vulgar though! Moon is petrified and I have come to an aneurysm, Peter would take up the defense of his beloved but has neither the arguments and nor the desire to discuss with Steve that if the Blessed laughs in his sleeve: all expect my reaction! I have to say something ... Kimmy Think, think! Moon, after all, is my best amicama Steve ... He is ... He
- Luna I ....- he's just a kid - I'd say ...- but it's a special guy and me is whispering something in his ear
- Go ahead, carried away the frigidona ... What the fuck is a pain in the ass I know ... 'He's bitch ... But tomorrow we go out together, just you and me ...- all this has nothing but the same romantic feel of being about to faint!
- Come ...- she gets up and seems to want to give a slap to Steve but he does not ...- I'm going to pay the bill! - Said sway me to check out
- Now I understand why you with her little freeloaders ...- that feeling again, as if all around us there was no one
- I do not ... And 'you is like that ...-
- I know what I need ... And I'm sure that we could help Peter ...- I feel like dying from embarrassment! These references to sex made me feel bad! Better to put the record straight from now
- Tomorrow night I'll go out with you ... But do not think that will go up on your bike! -
- I have no bike ... Ah ... I understand! You step to take at 9 ...- Moon is almost here and drag me away by force, while Steve is still talking -... Kimberly Davis never say never! -Luna is upset, he just turned on the nth cigarette and I do not deign to have a look! Midway finally speaks
verb - How can you go out with that worm? - I asked with the air of those who would say "I've disappointed, hurt and trampled"
- But if you're the one to start! and then you know ... I realized that Steve can only do me good ...-
- Yes, if you want to start a career in drug addicts! -
- not this! -
- So what? Why do you insist on wanting to go to certain people? -
- Why I have not even thought for a moment to CJ! Here's why! - I say in one breath, she looks at me, throws his cigarette out the window and smiles at me, then you do well to go out with him ... But beware ...- starts now to scare me ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment