Friday, May 9, 2008

Upgrading Baystat 239

2 - seriously affect the health

Steve

I do not know what the fuck was in my head when I helped to bring that crazy its two tons of stuff for the entire Sun Road, is not even my type, too prissy, Carucci and first class ... A those girls bitches that after two years of engagement we have destroyed even that remaining half neuron, the kind that force you to go with them to church at Christmas and doing the "mesiversario" and the like vomiting ... the worse these good witches girls who come from remote villages, as sure as the shit that comes from some or merdacity urinatown! I do not remember his name, to tell the truth even if I do not remember 'I asked name .. Bo, I do not care much never see her again!
- Here I am! - I greet the losers waiting for their God, I'm excited as fuck now is as if these jeans had a magnun charge!
- The return of the hero ... - Anja snorts all gall
- What's the matter blonde are you jealous? - The ball of lard sfotte Zackary, his smell of sweat has haunted him throughout the garage but do not give a bat is so happy and Zacky ...
fuck all - not even fat ... you say - I love when they fight
- Yet the other night you liked covered on this slice of meat ... -
- seee in your dreams! To find something useful in you must first love a sausage-like ... He simply raises his middle finger and show him smiling, well, well, the little asp of Anja is a prick when he wants ... He manages to keep his head forever, just the opposite of her friend Selena, that apart from the name by a real Trojan and a porcelain doll
- Steve draws your big dog, not the 'you brought up properly ... - she looks at me as un'assatanata ... I know what you want from me, the' had already but I have a great desire give it to him ... Shit, I'm not a fag like that of mica became Spley? But how can you call this guy really?? He attended the garage for a year and he did not know pretty much a dick, not even what color his eyes or if they did ... I just know that it is as bad ass and that is impossible to describe ...
- all'Artic Tomorrow night we play? - Poor in Selena tries every way to calm the waters ...
- the answer is pretty ..- printing a kiss on the forehead. Shit makes me almost afraid to touch it so much so thin, would seem to break at any moment ... - Are you excited? - She's all red, it is the emotion? My neighborhood? The suffocating stench of ascellone Zack? No ... I think it's the look of murderess Anja ... I do a little talk with this girl ...
blessed - I-I ... no ... It was just to say ... - babbling away from me ... Spley mumbles something and two seconds later he rushes to the toilet to pee, ah here I found one thing that distinguishes it: piss all the time, I have to find out if there is some piss to enroll in the league, he has more water in the bladder that God in reserves pre-diluvio.Dio.
- If today we finished I'd go home and take a shower ... - I feel the turds as I tie my hair in a queue, then a messenger to me disheveled ...
- The tourists made you sweat? - Making me tells me Zacky winked ugliest in the world, can not do it for nothing, twisted around the lower lip and close the other eye, it's a nervous tic that more ...
- No, but you know the mie parti ci si lava almeno una volta al giorno… E’ un’usanza che dovresti provare, puoi iniziare a piccole dosi e poi aumentare…-
- Grazie del consiglio amico… Dai andiamo a casa che qui ci pensano le signore a chiudere…-
- Io non sono la serva di nessuno hai capito lardoso? – si lamenta Anja
- E chi cazzo ti ha nominata? Io intendevo la secca e quell’essere…- dice Zack lanciando la chiave a Spley che sorride mostrandoci un apparecchio ai denti verde acido… ma chi è che si va a mettere un apparecchio verde ai denti? Solo una testa di cazzo!

Io e Zack abbiamo sempre diviso ogni cosa:L’appartamento, alcune ragazze, le bollette, la gestione di a room somewhere for a few months a year and a fine device called "Voicemail" ... There are 6 MESSAGES
"Zacky dear passes to get into the store at 9 ... Got love? At 9 "Petra, Zack's girlfriend, a kind of cabinet 2 meters high with three large breasts so big that you get used to it ... I remember when I met her I could not remember his face as if it was because I had set to look at her tits to determine the weight ... But I was also out for other reasons, that night ... Yes ... "Zacky you understand true, at 9? Do not be late, ok love ... At 9 "Zacky not occur before 10 and you lo sai… Passiamo al prossimo“ Dovete smetterla brutti figli di puttana a fare bordello alle 4 del mattino, in questo palazzo c’è gente che lavora sul serio e vuole dormire” Questo stronzo di Blackie ora le prende- CI HA CHIAMATI BRUTTI FIGLI DI PUTTANA! – urlo a Zack che è chiuso nel cesso…- Ehi stronzo tira lo sciacquone, che 'sto gas nuove gravemente alla salute…- Zack s’inebria con la puzza della sua merda… E’ così strafatto di gas intestinali che non si degna nemmeno di rispondere… Chissà in quale merdoso trip si è perso a furia di sniffare cacca?“Zacky amore, ma dove sei?” Mio Dio questa Petra…Mio D.…Quella sciroccata di oggi l’avrà said at least 16 times ... How the hell was it called? Mindy? "Steven, I am the mother ... Call me ..." no ... How long have you not heard his voice, you know that I can not call you mother ... You know too well because I can not ... Damn stupid voice, what the hell do we do and I The Human Stain of this fucking bullshit? The last message and Anja who reminds me to tell Zack to do it in the ass ... When the curtain finally Mister tappacessi lever (and ventilate the room after half an hour) I can go to get a good shower ... We manage this species cocktail bar, open from 9 am until the last recidivist drunk does not collapse with the head on the table ... It 's a place without many pretensions, attended only by the faces of shit from some of the neighborhood and the university in search of a place where shit drown his fears for the future .. And to think that a few years ago I too ... Oh well, better wash now .. I feel the smell of Zack enter my skin like a disease ... I tie my hair and put on a pair of clean jeans and a striped shirt above that gives me the air of a young entrepreneur (ok, not exactly look like a loser with a clean shirt ). Looking in the mirror I can not see the beauty that speaks to me as Anja ... The other night while I fuck her in the toilet you were telling me things like "I can not stop staring at your lips," to which I came the paranoia of having the lips fennel ... The Stasta are fleshy like those of my mother ... Should I call her my mother, only to say that I'm okay, now I let the ghosts sleep ... I should but I can not start a fight with her and him .... The air is starting to heat up, summer starts in a few days and just the thought makes me throw up ... This summer I make 28 years ... But I do not I'm not even 18. Fuck.

Peter, the new bartender, is preparing two martinis for the only two customers, but are still 10 and people here do not arrive before midnight ... I have two girls, one that is in front of me looks snob and disgustedly could stay at home 'is bitch instead of coming to grimace in my room! The other do not see it, known only to clear off a lot of hair on his shoulders ...
- Evening slack, eh? - I ask Pet - thank goodness there are those two to cheer us up ... How? - I see a little 'strung ...
- S-are two of my friends ... old friends ... - fuck fag mica I do not want to send her to fly!
- So you want to say that on the house? -
- My treat ... - here we cat ... hatching - Which would you take to bed? -
- What do you mean ... They are like two surprise ... Oh ok, the devil, I like Luna ... The one with red hair, but that is a partita persa dall’inizio… - la faccia di cazzo? Questo Peter deve avere qualche rotella fuori posto...
- Ma dai Peter, sei un bel ragazzo, forse un po’ goffo ma scommetto che quando ti ci metti… E poi anche se non va puoi provarci con l’altra… O che così cesso da non poterla guardare? -
- Kimmy? No Kimmy è davvero come una sorella… Pensa che poverina è appena arrivata in città è…-Kimmy? Cosa mi ricorda questo nome? Cazzo come la tipa di stamattina... Sarà una coincidenza oppure….? Peter continua a parlare e parlare mentre io mi avvicino al tavolo dove queste due ragazze stanno ridendo come due matte…
- Scusate ma…- non so nemmeno io what to say ... I do not know what came over me but the curiosity of the case makes me dumber than usual ... Everything is unfolding in slow motion, the red glares me why I stopped and slowly turned to her friend about me ... beginning with eyes wide (maybe think of some other maniac) but then his mouth opens into a bright smile and I must admit it is the truest and most beautiful smile I've ever seen ...
- But hello! - I scream her while the other looks at me questioningly ... - Moon, he is the kind of guy was telling you about! Your name is Steve right? -
- Yes ... ... Kimmy -
- Kimberly's friend points out ..- how to keep me away from her little Kimmy ... But what I hate is bitch? It 's so hard that it seems we have a pole shoved up your ass!
- Can I buy you a drink? - I asked her ... - ... to repay - I can suggest us a better way to repay? You do not have to do is levarti panties e. .. then came to the table ...
Pet - I do not think there is a need Kimmy, he is the head ... here - watching the moon smiles that does not return at all
- What a coincidence ... - she does ... I did not realize it was so beautiful and has her hair loose over her shoulders and wearing a black shirt that makes it simple but sexy and scopabile, has a mouth and eyes that seem designed sweet ... sweet? What the fuck am I saying? It 's true I'm getting a fag ... However I am convinced that will be under something like pink silk skirt, or maybe one of those ridiculous pants style jockey who wear pussy lately and instead, to my great surprise, known when he gets up in that the phone rang, she wears a pair of tight jeans that accentuate a nice little body, those who molded like clay ... And fuck that ass to sleep at night
- Oh sorry ... I have to go to answer ... It 's been a pleasure to see you again ... -
- Yes for me ... -

How come all of a sudden I stopped believing in coincidences?

0 comments:

Post a Comment