Friday, May 9, 2008

Pusye Brutal Piercing

7 - Behind ... the aura of a girl sweet, nice and nasty

Luna

morning, just woke up, after three series of abdominal and after drinking a glass of lemon water and I looked carefully in the mirror and what I saw I did not like. I am not referring to the deep red of my hair, nor the black of but my eyes to what really reflects ... I wondered who they are and how do I live in spite of the burden that I must bring ... The fault, stained with myself more vile betrayal! Kimberly, my Kimmy, the My only true friend ... She has never chiesto nulla, io da lei ho sempre voluto tutto... Ogni cosa... Ho sempre desiderato quello che le apparteneva...I sensi di colpa mi fanno stare male, non sono una buona amica e non lo sarò mai, prego ogni notte che il mio segreto rimanga tale perché Kimmy è l’unica persona a cui voglio bene... Eppure non lo so, non capisco perché le ho fatto tanto male...Ma chi voglio prendere in giro? Io lo amo...Lei lo amava ma io lo amo e l'amerò sempre...Perché sono andata a letto con C.J.? Non so darmi una risposta, all'inizio nemmeno mi piaceva! Era solo una sfida, lui era un trofeo che dovevo vincere per dimostrare ancora una volta di essere la migliore! I sensi di colpa... Sono come degli attacchi di nausea, vengono ma poi passano...E' a classic, sweet, caring boyfriend who goes to bed with her best friend at the first opportunity ... Yet for me there was a meeting one night, from that day I feel it inside me ... I since that day I lost him ... I tried to call but never answered, I tried I tried to be a. .. Kimmy for him after his words were
sex - I fucked up ... I can no longer face her ...- and still had to put on his pants ... I tried to make indifferent, I turned on the other side and pretended to be asleep but my head was sunk in the pillow, I was not sorry for myself but for Kimmy! For me, I realized that to love a guy who could not love me, my delight and my sentence ... - Luna, darling, are you there? - Kimmy is, right in the room I had to leave ...- ...- I fucked with your boyfriend - What you doing? - was nice, you have no idea what - I was just arranging things ... I'm ready, where do we go? - we did some things with you that he has never done so, we have put under your feet, you have lied ... And I know I'd do it again! - Peter asked me if we go to listen to Steve and the other ...- when he kissed me I pretended that you did not exist when he was inside of me I wish you were dead
- God Kim, you want a friend of beggars at all costs? If you want to know something you do before going to the dealer station at night! - fucked me all night, in every position and every position I have enjoyed as never before, without ever thinking about your face ...
- But how much you bitch! E 'Pet ...- Did I sucked your boyfriend, a good girl from private school who are diligent ...
- All right, let's go ... But do not get used to it! - I licked and kissed every inch of her body ...
- But there is something wrong? - She asks me suddenly
- C-What do you mean? - Can not ...
- Hell, lately I always say yes! You have to forgive you of anything? - Kimmy you never forgive? One day I can tell you that the night I dream about your ex boyfriend? What a dream to repeat what I did and do it again forever? What a dream his eyes, his cock, his voice?
- What pops into your mind? It 's just to help you to settle in the city, six ...- naive as naive as a stupid child, the next day we went shopping, remember? I've got a nice shirt ... And my conscience was silent for a while
- Oh, thank you mom ... ...- Let's take my macchina.A Sometimes I think you should know, I'm sure that sooner or later he will find out, can not be such a secret forever ... What am I thinking? You must not know ... I never light a cigarette, not smoked for a long time and that you know ...- Luna, darling, are you okay? - Ask me again with his face
stupid angel - Never been better ...- say inhaling the sweet nicotine relaxes me - every now and then a smoke, just to relax ...-
- Problems at Work? - My problem is you ... You always have been! You with your love you all, with your family happy, you with your love for CJ! When you did the first time you came to me, I trembled with emotion when he told me the most intimate details of your meeting ... I too intimate details to tell you ...
- Yes, the usual stuff ... My boss is too stressful! - That's enough - Here we are, I took with me to put the tissues on the chair ... -
- My Moon God will say seriously? - Of course I'm serious! Do you think I want to soil my pants sat down on some new filthy stool? Of course behind the aura of a girl sweet, nice and nasty is not even a glimmer of intelligence ...
- But how you do not understand when a joke? You have many things to learn ...- better not take it too long, it is always my best friend ...- Oh look, called me George ... I gave him your phone number! -
- What have you done? How could you? I do not want to see that person! Do not you want me marry all costs with a guy like that ...- I want you'll never know, what I want and keep away from CJ
- It 's a doctor! Not bad and his family è molto in vista in città... Cosa vuoi di più? -
- Amare... Sai cosa significa essere innamorati? - si che lo so... Lei si morde il labbro e mette quel broncio che tutti adorano - scusa... E' solo che tu... Tu affronti le tue storie con una tale freddezza, sembra che nessuno riesca mai a sciogliere il tuo cuore...- Kimmy, Kimmy... Non so come fare a trattenere una risata...
- Perchè ridi? -
- Perchè hai del rossetto sui denti...- rido perchè sei talmente cieca che vorrei piangere...
- Guarda c'è Peter... E Steve...-Quelle due facce da galera si avvicinano a noi... Steve Garrison, sto prendendo informazioni su di lui... E' come se io lo conoscessi già, come se ne avessi sentito parlare di lui...Peter, the crab is penniless is to sit next to me
- Hello Moon ...- I do not have the strength to return his smile fool and try to greet him nodding, I will not encourage him ... The Jerk number two sits next to Kimmy
- Then you came to hear me sing? - The Portara to bed, we will ask her back and then leave ... I can not afford!
- We came because we did not have better things to do ...- must know, shit, he has nothing to do with us ... He and his Peruvian horrible hat!
- Oh you brought Cruella Demon? - But how dare I bitch? Kimmy you run a chuckle
- Funny you ... What a beautiful hat you Steve, in which trash you found? - He smiles at me, makes me rage!
- If you do not like my hat off ...- I can also talk to me but is looking at Kimmy. When the shit takes off his hat, I see that it is completely shaved, my friend looks at him with his mouth open and I ... I'm going to vomit ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment