Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Should A 22 Year Old Lease A Car

'^ ^


In reference to the post "Bill Finley and Pedro stick" I repeat that this fact has been denied ... Now kindly planted? I had the "luck" to meet with Pedro a lot of times and always x case (the last time Feb. 17 in Milan, ahead of former Transylvania, he offered me a cigarette and I nesono way), and I do not think so awful ... Every one has their own tastes ... And, excuse the term, you really are the morons ... 1) BILL IS NOT 'GAY, said over and over again, from nothing but a person who has made an ass like a house to get to where (and this applies to all four but I will speak to Bill in particular, since you are insulting him). 2) if it is? let me know, look at the music or the singers of sexuality and / or members of groups? You do not like their music, fine. But now they're doing something personal against gays, young ladies gently ... We give so much trouble? We change so much life if Bill would prefer boys to girls? Get the peace of mind because, I'm sorry for you (or maybe I do not regret anything x) IS NOT 'SO'. Fine. 3) Put it in comparison? Is there anyone who has brilliantly suggested to compare them. Well, compare them. From Germany, which until now is not nobody cagava, peep four kids (15 years at the beginning, I do not know what I mean. And now we have between 18 and twenty) and begin to pursue what has always been their passion. Want to shoot a little bit in Europe and ask them how many were familiar with? Just to name a few: Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, France, America, Italy, Germany and Japan of course. We want to hear Now ask how many know Finley outside Italy? Do we want?
I usually do not turn down to your level because I'm not so stupid nor so childish, but this time there are the sought. And if there one thing I hate is the war between fans of different groups. Do not come to give us girls, because not all TH fans are geese Finley afford to insult just because "are not Tokio Hotel." You have no idea how many groups exist on earth? And you know that if each one of us could make the world disappear from that group / singer that we do not like there would be 'MUSIC?
That 's what you want? Eat you up in your midst? THERE MUST BREAK! respectable and respected.
Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment