Thursday, March 13, 2008

Many Ce Credits Do Need

READ ... OO



New interviews:
interview
The kids respond to questions from fans.
Bill and Tom, now you have 18 years, with all the advantages and disadvantages. Have you already done something that you could not do before?

(Ellen, 15)

Tom: Frankly, I can not do without my car. Since I have a driving license, are always on the road. I drive to visit my friends, my relatives ... but to be honest I do not drive even over long distances. Bill: Hmm ... First I am happy that now I can do all that before I was forbidden. This feeling is wonderful. Speak German and just a little bit 'of English. You need to learn more to conquer the world? (Debbie, 16) Bill: No, why? We were born in Germany and German is the our mother tongue.
Tom: The problem is that we are too lazy when it comes to foreign languages. But our English is improving!
not you afraid that when you get the girl you hide from your fans?
(Tine, 15)
Bill: No, if I met a nice girl and I wanted to have a serious relationship with her, first to explain what the expect. I think that certainly there would be difficulties, but not earthen never hidden my girlfriend. Never ever! Tom: Hmm ... earthen not hidden anyway ... I'm not used to do things like that. But then, you should accept the fact that it can not be the only woman in my life. (Laughs) If you decide to do a duet with a singer who would it be?
(Lisa, 13)

Bill: It would be incredible to share the stage with Nelly Furtado, Timbaland Coldpaly or one day. It would be really great!

Tom: I'd rather dream collaboration with the Foo Fighters or the boys of One Republic.

You are the most popular band since Take That and Backstreet Boys. How are you doing? Sometimes it is hard to have high-level performances ever? Who could ever have a pass to the room 483? (Nicky, 16) Tom
: Nicole Scherzinger is the first on my list. Not long before I can show what they are capable and the conquest (laughs). But they are not too selective as to girls. Bill: For myself, when anybody. I wish I had a girl fall in love at first sight. I never tire of repeating: "I believe in love."
You are always surrounded by bodyguards. Is there any possibility to move without them? Or is it still too difficult to do otherwise?

(Babs, 16) Tom: You know, in some European city is practically impossbile be without bodyguards. Obviously it is not always pleasant, but there is no other way. E 'is also rather irritating them around, but in any case we are always happy to see the fans who are not afraid to join us for an autograph even though there is around the security. Bill: At the moment we are living our dream and accept everything that happens. Already we have absolutely a private life ... Two questions that kids have ignored:

1) Bill, what is the secret of your hair like a lion?
2) During the concert in Belgium have said that the Belgian fans are the best. I'm sure you say something like that wherever you go. But what's so special about the Belgian fan?



(by Seipht www.tokiohotel.forumfree.net






Current budget







In December, Bill and Tom are offered some well deserved rest day in the sun in the Maldives. Arnaud, one of our journalists, had the privilege to spend time with them on the phone, an opportunity to take stock of an eventful year 2007. Interview.



Meeting
A gray day in December, an e-mail from the German management of Tokio Hotel is waiting in my mail, in response to one of my many interview requests. Why yes, contrary to what you may believe, even if I work for One, I have neither the cellular Bill, nor Tom. For all interview requests, I have to go through an intermediary and to practices that sometimes they take a long time. It all depends on the availability of the group. Now, for some months, to my great regret, the availability has become rare ... But back to this popular e-mail. In his post, my partner, that there shall call Markus for reasons of privacy, informs me that Bill and Tom are currently on holiday on an island in the Indian Ocean, but if I want, I can call their hotel for an exclusive interview. "If they want?". And how! Who would refuse an interview with Bill and Tom? Not me. Also, I have a lot 'of questions for him about the year draws to a close. I want to know how they lived in 2007 and remember to have all these incredible moments. Interested?

call long distance

Two days later, at the appointed hour with the good old Markus, lift the handset of my phone and dial the number that begins with a voice that I is totally unknown. My God, but what country are the boys? I feel that my leadership I will wring the necks when the phone bill ... we are, playing. "Allo, Arnaud?" I answered a familiar voice. E 'Bill Kaulitz on the phone. "How are you?". "I very well. And you guys? Apparently, there were tan under the coconut trees? Where are you exactly? ". "We in the Maldives." Bill answered me with enthusiasm. "We're having fun as hell!" The Maldives ... A search on the internet allows me to better locate the place where are our dodger. Yes, I admit, my geography is not strong. The Maldives are located south of India, about 8,000 km from France. Oso just imagine the cost of the call in that area ... "Then, as you are passing your days? There's nothing to do on the island, right? ". "I'm amazed! It 's the total package, "he replied Bill! "Let's go swimming, we tanned on the beaches of fine sand, we surf, drink the drink ... In short, we rest and for us this is the best! Wait, I put the phone on the table and put the speakerphone, so he can also talk to Tom. "Splendid! Tom quickly greet and ask how things are going since the last time we met Paris: "These past months have been exhausting and we needed to recharge the battery," he confesses. There is good being in a place where nobody knows us and we can walk incognito. And 'long we're here. We take the opportunity to forget a little 'music and do other things. I even learned to fish and I manage quite well! It 's a shame that George is there, because I know it would be very strong to fish for tuna. " The bars of the good old Tom ... Even when the Indian Ocean separates him from George, still find ways to involve him from a distance ... I mean, this is all very nice, but there is an interview to do! Let's start guys? This
2007 was very challenging. What event was more significant for your career?
Bill:
There were so many ... The concert we did in Paris in July, just under the Eiffel Tower, it was a very strong moment for me. Playing in front of 500,000 people was both terrifying and exciting. I do not know if the fans have been noticed, but that day I did not move too much on stage ...
Tom: I quite agree with Bill. It 's rare, but for once admit that answered the question pretty well ... For me, our first gig in Israel I was very impressed. I did not expect to meet so many fans in this small country, we have risked rebellion and we were even wounded by fans. E 'was really impressive. As I said, it's really hard to pick a precise moment. This year was the realization of our wildest dreams.
Which rumor has most affected or irritated you this year?

Tom: The rumor to the effect that on the night of her eighteenth birthday, Bill would have made his statement in an exaggeration of the Internet after tea ... He made us die laughing! While it is true that our birthday was much to drink, to my knowledge, there has been no statement from Bill. Unless I am not aware either. [Tom turns to Bill in confidence] Tell me brother, I hide something? Looks like you've made your statement on the Internet on the evening of your birthday ... [Laughs] The stupidest thing about all this is that none of us has a personal blog ...
Bill: It 's true that this rumor has made fun all. Never mind that after I was being forced to respond to journalists' questions about this statement presupposed. This made me laugh instead of less ...

What was it that made you laugh the most this year? Bill: We often make us some good laughs after the concerts. It 's a way to relieve stress. When we are exhausted, sometimes we can spend an hour laughing like idiots for a stupid joke. Tom: On the other hand, I do not know why, I always beat Georgia. It must be said that when he begins to tell of his plans pitiful girls die from laughing to strength ... [Laughs] Do you cry in 2007 and, if so, why?
Bill:
Crying, not really, but have tears in their eyes often. But only with joy, at concerts or when we receive letters particularly poignant by our fans. I also happened to weep with rage. Like the day when we were forced to cancel two shows in France during the last tour because I was completely speechless. I was so angry that I had tears in his eyes. It 'was a terrible moment. I swear that I do not say why One is a French magazine and I want to forgive me ...
If you were to relive a day in 2007, which would you choose?

Tom: I would say the day the album "Zimmer 483" was released and placed directly to # 1 in sales. I was very anxious for this release and we made the jump of joy when we heard the good news. Of course we took the opportunity to make a good party. That is precisely the kind of day I would live again!

Short break. At this time, Tom turns to his brother: "Here, about parties, I can fill the glass, Bill?". Then, knowing that I probably heard what you said, Tom states: "It 's just orange juice, eh. And do not think that we get drunk under the palm trees. It's not for us ... "
But back to the interview. Gambling an application to the wire belt. Should appeal to Tom ...
And as for girls, 2007 is was a good year?
Tom:
Wait, I think ... [few seconds of silence] No, in fact, it is impossible to say. I can not count them. Bill, you would not happen to have a calculator on your phone? [Laughs] Bill (Tom): You are really sick ...

Tom: All right, then do a calculation in mind. In total, I have about 483 active women's achievements for 2007. It 's the figure that I set earlier this year. Hence the album title fool you ...? [Laughs]
If you had to choose one word to best describe this 2007, what would it be?
Bill:
"Great."
Tom: "Beyond all our expectations." Can not sum it all up in one word.
And what is the best gift that has been done in 2007?
Bill:
Without a doubt, I would say the acceptance of our fans in Europe, particularly France, where we feel at home whenever we come from.
Tom: Wow, this is a fake ... I answer, to be honest, the most beautiful gifts I received from girls. You want me to do a drawing Arnaud?
As you can see 2008? There is an event you expect in particular?

Bill:
will start a tour across Europe. Already is a lot. Of course we will return to find our French fans and for me, even though I love the sweet quiet of the Maldives, already I'm looking forward to being on stage.
Tom: Our biggest challenge will be to play at the Parc des Princes on June 20 next year. It 'a mythical place and ultra prestigious because there were very few artists. We will be the first Germans to play there, so let me just say that already the tension begins to grow. It 's a great pride for us and I hope that all our fans will be there to share this moment. After Parc des Princes, if everything goes well, there nothing will surprise you because I do not see what we can do better ...

Bill:
not say that you do not care! Even after the Parc des Princes there are still many other challenges. We will go on this road until we stop. You drank too much orange juice or something? [Laughs]

What happens if you leave the fans and the stadium will be full as you would expect?
Tom: You would not another question, do you?! [Laughs] If you already begin to put ourselves in anxiety no longer came from the Maldives. I'm fine here. The sun, the beach, orange juice ... I do not need a lot more to be happy. Ah yes, I forget just a little thing, there are no girls on the island! Or at least, I have not yet found. On the other hand, when I think I say that is not normal. My legendary charm has no effect in the tropics? [Laughs]
Bill: I think Tom has got a sunburn ... Going back to the Parc des Princes, it is true that there is always a risk that the stadium does not fill. But we have confidence. Whatever happens, even if the concert is not sold out, we will give up as we always do. Tom accuse me again that a response is invented, but it's true.











Goldene Kamera
02.08.2006 Tokio Hotel at the "Goldene Kamera" in Berlin have received the "National Music". The award ceremony was broadcast on German channel ZDF Friday 8 am to 21.15. Here are the photos of the event:
















































































































Interviewer: Do you have a great success throughout Europe. You just returned from Cannes where you received the NRJ Award. What do the Goldene Kamera for you?


Bill: A lot, of course! We are proud and nervous, as usual ... We are very happy for every award we win ... Although it seems that we are everywhere ... It's been just two and a half years. It 's still early for us and we enjoy it (success).


Interviewer: We could say that it is a dream come true ... Thank you!


TH: Thank you.







The boys asked if they are annoyed by the screams of fans, who continue to cry on the red carpet. Bill says no: the paparazzi are more likely to scream and their fans are great at being heard. It seems to be kindergarten: you have to reassure them and tell them: "Quiet, all is well, you will have your picture." Then the interviewer asks what they mean for them or if the prize is just another of the many they receive. Tom replied that it is an honor, but the most important thing about this award is that the group wanted to appear on TV to the fans before leaving Germany for America. The most important thing for them is this Goldene Kamera. Finally, the interviewer asks if you have a favorite artist for the evening, and Bill says he's thrilled to see Kylie Minogue. (by Seipht www.tokiohotel.forumfree.net)



During the evening, Bill has made this speech:
's why I love this guy ...



Article 1 bit 'old:

Characters IN!


TOKIO HOTEL Awarded in France! The group has won the award for Best The International Band NRJ Awards! Climbed onto the stage and delighted, once again, thanked all those who voted for them, especially the fans who supported them. Bill showed off a new look with sparatissimi hair streaked with more clearer! They raised the premium for the home fans live. After the mega gala, the boys could not resist and went to dance a little 'to the' after party. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment