Friday, September 19, 2008

Not Supported Webcam Driver Detected



all the attention here that speaks of Rome Sant'Andrea Hospital:
Mrs. M. this here patrick .. is asked to stay another month for good.
Although we considered that it is time to remove the band, the lady is asked to start walking on wooden shoes .. at least for a month and with the due attentions.
"A month?" - I have-I apostrophised "NOOOOOOOO !!!!!!
" A month lady "- he replied.
-" his finger is at risk, because it broke right at the seam with his foot, just a movement hurt and hello, you start over. "
the end makes me :-( perhaps moved by my whining) -
" we do so, she back in 15 days .. say 3 October, and meanwhile do 15 days, then redo the plates and see. "
I do not know if I breathed a sigh of relief or not, but I assure you that they are just tired, not counting that in 15 days I have to redo the drawing this morning.
So, I have to wake up at 5 am, to be in the hospital soon and will not be the hundredth when the numeretti at 8.
After that, since the orthopedics is a part of the first basement of the hospital and x-ray on the same floor, but somewhere else .. (to keep in training people with crutches and carozzelle) I:
try to do two rows at the same time not losing their jobs , then go in orthopedics, me "smashing" the foot, then go to x-ray to make the plates and return to the orthopedics .. hoping that I do not have to stone boundary as today.
Well if nothing else, I'll be on the hooves and no longer on crutches
meantime, get ready to hear me cry for another 15 days .. But nice guys who start to walk even if wrong, but with two feet .. but I do not understand .. I have wrapped around the foot with three fingers still upwards .. .. I almost horns with the big and little finger .. .

Tie '


0 comments:

Post a Comment