Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Can You Buy White Owl Cigars In Gas Stations

Honor your father and mother (the rock)

I often witness to scenes that make me think "What do they do cool work ...".
Actually I had started some time ago when I happened to see Patrizio Roversi and his wife (ex?) Go around the world at the expense of the "canonized" Rai. Recently I happened to think of seeing the backstage of the transmission of Alberto Angela, "Ulysses", or simply while leafing through pictures of my client who creates designs for the cinema.
I think it's normal to find that there are a lot more work on your figs and do not necessarily mean that you would want them. I would never be able to achieve such a setting. However
. Lately I've seen some clips on youtube of Radiohead. They are not my absolute favorite band, but most of their songs I liked some of their cover versions that are made in the studio while "cazzeggiano" working. And of course I thought again, "What a cool job ..."

The pieces are covers that attach to two groups that I do not need too many presentations. For the avoidance of doubt also listed against the original versions. Enjoy.








0 comments:

Post a Comment