Monday, September 22, 2008

Ice Skates Northampton

to a friend-hide, hide

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry .. and prchè you're so bad.
that I'm trying to understand, but they are so far from understand, no matter how well you want ..
that if I could, you must purge the pain sad soul.
But what can I, I can not eradicate it, meanche myself.
're there trying to force others to do when you feel you are dying inside.
're there, you'd go away .. and instead we are.
I do not know if you know how it feels when you've lost the love and you've got there, one step away from you .. who gives his world to someone else .. the world that was once yours. . and it can not help but think, to look .. and also when trying to avoid .. you can not tell the heart to stop you so bad.
do not know if you know that means, laughing, joking, dancing .. with the dead inside.
and serves no purpose pretend that you know, you pretend that it does not matter, think that your pain is not worth the pain .. so, you may remove only the person who gave it to you.
Are you there, waiting for this torture will end as soon as possible .. and just ....
're there that you wonder why .. because a long time away .. you are not able to find a smile for you, two arms can comfort you, two eyes that look right through you my heart forever and you remove the head. . tonight you would not be so ..
but the words .... words are



hand weakens,

tracing words that express everything and can do nothing

0 comments:

Post a Comment