Friday, October 10, 2008

Letter Of Motivation For Dental Schools

Veltroni.



Foreword.
This man is just ahead.
He advanced ideas! He knows for example that there is web2puntozero, communities and social networks, know what the tv on demand and streaming, can speak of platforms and schedules and above all know how to pronounce "YOUdem" perfectly. I'm not saying with irony, I really think and who knows me knows how much I appreciate this man in the past (now I am just a little tenderness ...).

I open parenthesis.
For the uninitiated The Democratic Party will open on October 14 the new WebTelevision "YouDem.
E 'already possible to participate in part to the community, enrolling in the beta (beta.youdem.tv) and starting to upload videos on your space. For now you can not do anything else, but the 14 should be fully accessible, forums, discussions, tv, etc ...
Wanting to understand what it is, I did my beautiful recording and I have carefully read the Terms of Use ...
If you have 2 minutes of your time, watch the video presentation and read the terms of use .
close my parentheses.




comments.
Dear Walter, but you knew that already exists? It is also more democratic YouDem, not even complaint that the video and where is the same community to report suspected abuse? I think it's called YouTube. Think of them also can create personal pages (I think they are called channels), you can create discussion and share videos. Walter
think you could also save a lot of money, you made your YouTube channel, you did nice, with graphics like the tricolor as PD, the call that I know, YouDEM, and upload as many videos as you thought, or you them did you send by the people.
Ah hell. I understand. You're right. And 'here the difference. Basically you're making a television where you do not need to have cameras, journalists, and so sent. A bank video (made by users), where you can choose what you want to broadcast, with the right to use the power filamti at will, rent, disclose, lend to third parties maybe facendoseli pay. A beautiful idea
Walter, but forgive me if I ask you to note that the terms of use are not very "DEM".

YouDEM Good luck.



0 comments:

Post a Comment