Friday, October 24, 2008

Distal Clavicular Excision Icd 9

Goodness knows no bounds ...


This morning, as I walked to work, I noticed that the posters signed by CGIL in memory of Vittorio Foa, had been put the inscription "POSTING ABUSIVE" by the municipality Rome.

not quite aware of the legislation on, so I do not know exactly When a poster can be regarded as unfair and when it can safely be distributed without "danger" for gentlemen users.

If anyone is more informed I would ask him to enlighten me!

Meanwhile the only thing enlightening in this unfortunate affair is in the memory of one of the figures "of greater integrity and intellectual depth" unfortunate that our century has known.

just can not understand, beyond any regulation, what's so "unfair" in memory of Foa and its continuing struggle against the negation of the other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment