Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lady Doctor Checking Male Dick



Ahahahahahahah oh God please read it ... there is to die ...
WHAT YOU THINK OF LOVE??
Bill: I think this is the best way to understand a person that you really care for her .. I think that love is one of the most important things in a person's life!


Tom: Bill speaks very well of love (laughs). Nn I agree! For me, the word "love" etc. .. means passion and true love does not exist! Nn And I've never been in love ..


Bill: Tom! Even you know that it is nn nn but want to accept it ...
Tom: Let me finish! I have never told a girl I love you Cause I've never felt this feeling

and even the girls with whom I was not myself have never detto.Io I was with girls for fun ...


What about Ann-Kathrin?

Tom: I have nothing to say about her ... That would destroy me and our band .. nn but we managed!

WHEN IT 'S BEEN THE YOUR FIRST TIME?

Tom: I was 13 .. (laughs) .. No story in detail, I've already said too much!

Georg: I \u200b\u200balso had my first time but as soon as Tom was nn (laughs). I was 17 ..


BILL AND YOU?

Bill: I what?? (Laughs)

you had sex?

Bill: Maybe ... Maybe not ... (Laughs)

BE??

Bill: Maybe I did ... maybe not ...

Tell A LITTLE 'STORIES YOU HAVE HAPPENED WITH THE GIRLS ...

Tom: I had a lot ... But I'll tell you this: "So when I went to school and still nn we made our band, I was engaged ... There were rumors about us and I was told it was VERY good in bed! But I still REALLY nn I did it ... Then one day I was sitting at the pitch with my friends .. and see .. get me slapped!


Bill: It was not just a slap! Ti has turned his face! (Laughs)

Tom: Right! Bill was there too ... She had big hands so my face had turned red!

Bill: The whole school laughed!!

Tom: Yes, yes .. You've got rice!

Bill: You had to see it! It was all red!


Tom: I was the bad !!!... yes yeah ... Listen to this!

Bill: Before he starts to tell another I say do not be surprised xkè has so many stories ... (laughs)

Tom: I was 15 .. . And I had a girl ...

Bill: A girl with whom to have sex .. do you mean!

Tom: Ha ha !!... makes me laugh! (Laughs) continuous cmq! When I was at his house .. and we were sure that no one would disurbato .. we decided to do it ... And then (laughs), at the door (laughs) .. There were his!


Bill: Stop laughing and continues ..!!!

Georg: Exactly xkè laughing??

Tom: I sn dressed as fast as I can and I said "Hello" to the girl ..

Bill: Wait! That's not all! A week later we were in a supermarket and we were looking at condoms (laughs) So Tom took a package and said: These are ideal for me! (Skerzando)

Behind us was the father of the girl that Tom had made a week before ... And then Tom tells his father that his daughter

like the strawberry flavor and gives it the red condoms ... (laughs) No I stop laughing, but Tom told me that I was waiting outside then .. the father has paid condoms and asked me to taste like Tom ... I told him watermelon and even those paid to Tom ... As soon as I left that I did not laugh for 5 minutes! After the girl's father has stopped again and said: "Look .. I'm too young to become a grandfather .." (And gave him condoms) .. Tom said: "I will be too small but I am silly !!!!" nn "And then your curiosity for me and your daughter are not together anymore and I need your nn condoms !!!!"

Bill: Tom has turned his back and is gone ... I sn cn man apologized for the behavior of my brother and I ran behind Tom ...

oddioooooooooooooooo madonna ke nn I can laugh +!

0 comments:

Post a Comment