Friday, February 6, 2009

Who Carries Morton's Quick Salt



41 Valentine's Day.

E'San Valentino, my classmates, "coupled" (almost all except me and Ila!) Have a sparkling smile.
- E'davvero depressing to arrive this holiday for us singles!
- But Come on, we will celebrate tomorrow ... I do not care! - Answer me Ila.
- Luckily tonight I was invited to tender for Carlos! Ah! I told you that I saw it with Lara?
- almost ten times, baby but do not you come to the complex that there fregatene!
- I do not know! The problem is that I see always the ones that interest me! A how are you?
- Let's say that I am "grrr" as you are!
- What happened to the Professor of English ...?- calls us to silence.
- But do not worry, I would be traveling ... as Paola.
- Yeah! You to SkysT with Ste and us in class! It's not something unfair? - Prof. reproaches us again and this time we are forced to be silent. Ilaria bored goes to the bathroom. ***

reaches the class of Andrew, who is in the gym.
- Hey ... psss ... I can talk to you? - Calling him from afar.
- Ilaria what is it? - He asks.
- I need some advice ...
- Mh. Spit it out.
- It is a topic a bit '... this is embarrassing ... I
- This is the Faith, eh?
- Yeah, I doubt it ... Sometimes I want to delete it from the entire universe ... more I would always by my side ...
- Well it's a bit like a 'petulant ...
- I do not understand! Help me! I will also analyze the situation: it seems really interested in me! Then I think- "When I say that is no longer a virgin, explaining the facts as they react? Will be disappointed? "
- Girl, why should you be disappointed? I do not have a great view of Frederick, as we know, but I think he has a big heart and is not so superficial.
- I'm sure ... but ...
- To you is to try to have an affair with him? So just let that one bad experience hinder your life!
- You're right! I'll think, you're great Andie! I love you.
- Me too! - Embrace.
- Oh by the way! Do not worry, everything will work out with Micol! - She winks, smiles at him without answering.
***
Ilaria arrived home after school, called an unbeliever Federico for an appointment the same afternoon.
19:08 pm, the appointment time was at 19.00 o'clock.
Federico comes running with the car.
- Oh darling, forgive me ... there was traffic!
- Do not worry ...
- Are you okay? - Opens the car door to make it up.
- I'm fine, why? - Federico touches her face, it's really strange that Ilaria is not angry about the delay.
- Nothing, in short, where do we go? - He asks hesitantly.
- Stop here, I have to talk to you!
- What happened?
- Would you stop fussing? Shake me too so ...- appoggia le mani sulle sue spalle e lo bacia dolcemente.
- Cosa era questo? – stravolto.
- Un bacio!
- Ma davvero? - sorride lui ironico e poi fa la faccia di quello che vuole a tutti i costi una spiegazione.
- Non voglio...io voglio...ecco...ho paura di perderti!
- Non mi perderai mai, Ila questo è certo! Non perché mi hai baciato ma perché è così! Io tengo a te...
- Ed anche io, vorrei provare a frequentarti.
- Sì,va bene...ma...
- Ma prima vorrei parlarti di una cosa... - dare quel certo chiarimento per Ilaria é una cosa davvero dura.
Dopo la spiegazione di Ilaria, Federico è visibilmente commosso.
La ragazza si rende conto che è la prima Once a person that has known so little time and that, moreover, is a boy, he reacts like that. Then take really good?
- I am very ashamed to tell this story!
- Ila No, do not be ashamed! I love you so much and now I will protect you! - He says hugging her and she leaves him to smile sweetly.

* Get to the place where will the dance competition. Fortunately I do not know hardly anyone there like me that Sara feels like a fish out of water.
- Micol just in time, you're just showing him!
- Hello Sarah, what luck! - Start to wave and cheer for him.
- You like it? - Asks the girl suspiciously.
- E'carino! I do not know if I really like.
- You've never said if you are already committed?
- No, they are not and obviously would not be here if it were. Let's say that I'm trying to clear my head ....
At the end of the race down Carlos the jury as the winner! He was so good and also nice to me. When they gave him the medal he looked at me then came over and told me that I would accompany him home. Fortunately it is now past midnight. It is the my party! San Faustino, today celebrates its singles. Congratulations to ME! Initially
car are a little 'tense, because he's bigger than me and who knows what waits for me to give (ihihi)! Carlos
is quiet speaks to me and jokes, came under my building off the machine and from this I infer that he wants to continue the conversation.
- You were truly the best! You deserved to win!
- I quell'imperfezione sorry ... I put my leg too far ...
- I swear I did not even noticed!
- You are so beautiful ...
With a finger touches my cheek and then comes over and kisses me. I do not know what to do, in addition to fully repay, then return to me.
- Oh my god - I cry watching the clock on the dashboard.
- What?
- Oh it's late I must go ...
- Ah ok!
- Hello Carlos! - I reach to kiss his cheek but he turns around and we kiss a stamp. Going
not think of anything other than Andrea. Do you realize? Kiss Carlos and I think Andrea. I am a hopeless case! I open the door and my phone rings. Sch! My will stay asleep! E 'Annie ... It makes me wonder why this time should be to celebrate with Luke.
- Hello ..
- Mico ...
- What a voice joy, what have you?
- I'm sick Micol, Luke has left me!
- What? When?
- Yesterday ... I hate it! He also said that he betrayed me ...
- Cosaaaaaaaa?
- Yes ..- begins to sob loudly.
- Oh darling. E 'was only a kiss! For me, as for him, not meaning anything!
- Cosaaaaaaaa? Oh
mi sono rovinata con le mie stesse mani!
Shy~29/11/2008, 13:24
42 Finalmente...io e te!

E’ domenica della mattina seguente, dovrebbe essere la mia festa -15 febbraio, giorno solenne per i single!- ed invece non ho nulla da festeggiare. Io ed Ilaria siamo in aeroporto, ad aspettare il ritorno di Paola, e mi sto sfogando un po’...
- Ha detto “Brutta stronza” ed ha attaccato! Ho provato a richiamarla ma ha il telefono spento…
- Perché non l’hai detto che hai baciato Luca?
- Per evitare che anche voi mi definisse “Brutta Stronza”!
- Noi non ti avremmo giudicata...ma capita!
- Seeeeeee lo dici ora! Comunque mi sento una merdina dry! I do not know how we can talk to her ... and when I know Andrea. Oh I do not talk anymore!
- Do not Think About It What you care about Andrea?! Think you've kissed Carlos, right? Did you like?
- Not really ... no ... kisses too! Not true, good kisses, and the problem 'that "during" I thought to Andrea!
- mado Oh, you're hopeless case! I'll give you the good news. I started with Fred! - Spits out in one breath.
- What? When? How? Why?
- Yesterday, how? I asked him to frequent! Why? He kissed me and I liked it!
- Ussignùr! Even you hide your stuff, then! - The smile
- Do not hide things! I wanted to be sure, I asked advice from Andrea!
- Did you talk to Andrea? How did you find? It 's always beautiful?
- Damn bono! There 'nothing to do with him .- laughs.
- I knew it, oh God, I'd love to run to him .- I can be back up and carriage return?
informs us that the plane is landing Paola, we hasten to tell our news. Who knows you, who is the wise among us, how will react? Paola
simply shrugs his shoulders, saying that he will try to intercede on my behalf with Annie.
The tragedy is that I also go to a meeting to-extra-dancing course and I do not so much to see Carlos. Unfortunately
just within reach me and calls me on the sidelines.
- Micol I have to tell you something important!
- Oh me too! - I must tell you that I can not work.
- may not work well ...- he told me.
- But the reason is that I do not even like you ... blah ...- maybe not kiss well, you'll be justifying.
- I ...!- azz boyfriend and tell me now?
- Oh what a surprise! - I say.
- Her name is Lara! - No, no, no, he did not say that name!
- I do not know how to leave! I do not know.
- No, listen, I do not like these things. I'm not going to do another. - Now it features a story, to feel less guilty, I am a monster.
- You would not have another, I need some time.
- I also like another one, Carlos! Here I told you! - Made me look a "Bad Bitch" and I countered with an equally "Bad Bitch" and then he kept quiet, not even greeting me. What can I do? Always stumble in the other guys.
I'm coming home, I want to segregate, to live is just too much for me today! Try calling it again to Annie, but nothing. E'acceso but you see my number and does not respond, with the anonymous is the same. I feel terribly guilty. As soon as I receive an incoming call connection: it is Luke.
- Hello?
- A funeral, too? - silence.
- Did you know?
- I know! - Silence.
- Well!
- Good ... - Silence.
- Hold on Luke, I do not know what to say ..
- Me neither, I just wanted to apologize!
- Do not worry ... - Silence.
- I thought I thought I was a "Bad Bitch "...- me laugh how many times I've heard this" cry "today.
- No Luke, I do not. I know you're a good boy.
- I also thought it Annie!
- For now it is a bit 'difficult but you'll see ... someday ... maybe ...
- Maybe ...- implied
- Luke, I repeat, I do not know what to tell you I am in deep shit as you are, you understand? In fact, I considered un’amica e quindi sono un girone sotto di te...
- E’colpa mia!
- No Luca, CI SIAMO BACIATI! E’ colpa di entrambi e scusami se ora attacco non mi va tanto di parlare.
Per strada mi viene da piangere, mi fermo e cerco nella borsa da palestra i miei occhiali da sole per sfogarmi in un bel pianto liberatorio in modo che nessuno possa vedermi.
- Guarda che il sole non c’è! – chi è? ANDREAAAAAA CAVOLO! Si ferma col motorino, accosta ed io, che avrei voluto vederlo da tutto il giorno, ricordo improvvisamente tutti i motivi per cui sono arrabbiatissima con lui.
- Mi bruciano gli occhi li copro dal vento...ma poi...perché mi sto giustificando? Fatti i cavoli tuoi! - continuo a camminare.
- I was looking for, I will talk to you ...- known for years and he wants him cucirmi the letter "A" scarlet. Yes Andrea is an adulteress. But I'm not going to talk to him.
- I do not want to talk.
- See benches? Now I go there I'll wait ... ... if you go ...
- What do you do?
- Mmm ... you invest with ...- scooter burst into laughter, ridicule, he smiles. That 's what convinces me. If smiles will mean that it is not so angry with me.
cross the road and coming to the bench, he sat on the scooter and I sit in front of him on the bench. The memory of me makes me smile so much suffering, he sees it.
- And now Why are you smiling?
- Do you remember? It is the same bench on which I longed for long ago Franz.
- Yes I remember him, wept on my leather jacket. It took time to remove all the mascara ...
- What a bastard! I did not have mascara, certainly that day I did not really want to wear makeup, like today! Can not you see how horrible?
- No, you're not! - States and I instantly feel the butterflies in my stomach. - Anyway. - Continued.
- Anyway ...- repeat.
- I wanted you to have the part of Juliet! Do not you asked me to help you and since you are proud with me, more often than not I have you brought me to not offend your ego and maybe not to receive un “Me la so cavare benissimo da sola IO, che credi?”. – mi scimmiotta ed io sorrido. E’ vero non sono sempre stata una simpaticona con lui. Continua. - Non so perché, ma in un modo o nell’altro riesco sempre a farti arrabbiare! Non voglio che tu non mi rivolga la parola...non mi va! Ricomincia a parlami Micol, per piacere.
- Hai ragione! Sono fatta in modo sbagliato! E’così! Mi sforzo per nascondere quello che ho dentro e me la prendo con le persone... a cui io...- devo dirglielo.
- E poi cos’era quella scenata per la sciarpa? Secondo te io davo un tuo regalo ad un’altra?
- Non lo so...io non....- oddio ma perché mi risulta così difficile esporgli i miei sentimenti? I stand up to me and I approach the motor force.
- Have you heard of me and Luke?
- Yes .. - Looks down.
- What do you think? - Andrea, do not tell me you do not care.
- Are you going to get with Luke?
- No. ..
- So ... the will! - here the glacial Andrea! Do not you care about anything or anyone.
- But I have kissed? You see? When he was still with Annie! I feel incredibly guilty! Annie does not want to hear me and he's right but now I understand ...- I'm crying again in front of him, so I must see, must not see me so vulnerable!
- What do you see? Continued ...
- That is not the fault of no one to blame ... if Luke has not able to love her as she loves him? Why get mad at you? What fault is it you have, if you do not feel what I feel when you are near?
- Micol E'qui you're wrong, you did not understand anything! I do not know how you feel why do you not understand! When I see you and you are near, as now, I hold you tight and keep you with me. I can not stand the fact that I did not speak to me, I can not support it in this situation. I think I'm in love with you, Michal, and have been for a while 'time.
do not believe it, can not be! What are you talking about Andrea? I still cry even harder.
- Here, you see, why are you crying? I always say the wrong thing.
- No. .. no ... it's che sono felice...- dico singhiozzando.
Ride di gusto, si alza dal motorino e mi abbraccia.
- Cosa devo fare con te?- sussurra mentre mi perdo nel suo petto. Vorrei rispondergli “BACIAMI” ma lui mi alza il viso prendendolo per il mento, lo guardo bello come il sole mentre mi asciuga una lacrima. Mi guarda negli occhi, non siamo stati mai così vicini (a parte quella parentesi nel magazzino). Mi bacia teneramente, non credo di aver mai ricevuto un bacio così bello, finalmente!
- Ti amo anche io, Andrea!
Shy~28/12/2008, 08:16
43 Vacanze a SkyscreaperTown.

04 agosto.

Caro blog,
è da tanto che non aggiorno! Sono successe un infinità di cose negli ultimi mesi, vorrei avere il tempo di scriverle tutte!
Per cominciare: sto per partire, eh già, anche quest’ anno andremo in viaggio tutti insieme, a SkysT da S*(mio fratello), l’organizzatore reale della vacanza.
L*, però non verrà, non ha ancora del tutto chiarito con A* e si sente ancora incredibilmente a disagio in sua presenza.
Tra me e lei invece ci è stato un chiarimento, diciamo che la mia storia con A <3 ha facilitato le cose :
”Io non voglio che tu pensi, che la ragazza di tuo cugino sia una poco di buono!”, le ho detto e lei mi ha fatto capire che in un certo senso mi aveva già perdonata, perché aveva capito che “quel bacio” era stato per me solo un momento di weakness and that I had done to take away the L *, being in love with A <3 ovviamente! Per lui però non è valso lo stesso ragionamento.
I'm so sorry that it is not with us!
For him, as for F * and A <3, è l’estate dopo la maturità...sarebbe stato bello condividerla tutti insieme! Che peccato!
graduated and none of them have clear ideas about what to do next! L * A
<3, penso, che non proseguirà gli studi, ha preso a fatica anche quest’ultimo anno, a causa delle sue tante assenze dovute al fatto che è stato spesso fuori con suo padre per lavoro! Credo che abbia una casa di produzione. Di cosa si tratti ancora non lo so precisamente, comunque questo l’ha portato via anche da me parecchio tempo. X(
almost certainly detect the bars of his father, who is retiring, on the other hand has always worked.
F *, after the play of Romeo and Juliet, has made up his mind to want to be an actor! For now it is a dream, like our band to become a professional, there's more there are no schools of acting, should move somewhere ... but for now has not tried anything yet. The
I * continues with his story, with ups and downs, however, love is not nice if not litigarello, are obviously in love and are a lovely couple! (They celebrate their mesi_versario a day earlier than me and I was promoted to <3, loro 14 e noi 15 ^_^ )!
! Without even an educational debt! This is due to P *, she has not brought any matter and has raided credit points, while Ilaria Business has had only tell you the tragedy ... not because we deserve it too! The prof saved me! I should be nice maybe?
A * has done it with flying colors, it still lacked two years ... while only one of us! Next year we will be all three in 5 ° C, while she in 4th D! I can not believe that is only a year!
Needless to say, between P * and S * things are fine!
In this period we performed often, thanks to F * which has given us many engagements, was our PR! Clubs, parties, etc. ... not always with our songs. We also sang in the bar of Luke one night, we had fun and was a huge success, elsewhere in the audience were many friends and so they were all part of. We chose a name: No Sin (without sin), but All Saints row is very good, right? We started to compose two songs on the Rock genre in English! It would be nice to become the professionals! BUT HOW? HOW?
the way, the play has been Well, <3 è riuscito ad esserci all’ultimo minuto ed è stato bravissimo! Io ho ottenuto la parte della Signora Montecchi,alla seconda dello spettacolo, perché l’attrice quel giorno stava poco bene, per fortuna avevo seguito le prove e me la sono cavata! F* ha reso molto bene l’idea e, come ho detto prima, ha preso la fissa di voler diventare attore!
I also made a final presentation to the school dance (I became an animal of the stage!), but the next they do not attend more.
I and C * we have not spoken for a couple of months, then we have acted as teacher and student as if nothing had happened.
On June 15, in addition to our mesi_versario (Me & A <3 4 mesi!), è stato anche il suo 19° b.day!
him, as always, was out of town but I knew he'd be back that day to celebrate with me mesi_versario (because despite being involved somewhere, on 15th of each month is returned to home to celebrate, it is not sweet?)
At his home, then, I thought to organize, with the help of A *, a mega party and also I have also decided to make a cake (io! Understand? That I can not even cook a fried egg!).
I was amazed by the beautiful home (I have to ask what job does the father) but have decorated my friends because I spent all afternoon for a chocolate cake, even very large - average I would say - but in the end was pretty pricey! My mom helped me decorate it.
The party was a hit, the house was full of people (the whole country knows him) and he was amazed!
- Micol E'tutto on: D! - Told F *.
- He also made the cake ... - I * has arrived and he hugged her, kissed her happy and exclaimed:
- Thanks Love! - Its me in public displays of affection are still a bit 'strange, since it is very private.
I was going to make love with him that evening (4 months, seems a little ... however for me it was the first time ... but ... I WANT HIM!) And I think he had the same About!
We went to her room and we locked up, with the crowd in the lounge and as we kissed more intensely, and he was about to unbutton her blouse ... F *, with a few drinks too much on his conscience, he knocked on the door .
- Guinea, ... we come to the Karaoke ...
- Little Pigs? - I exclaimed.
- In your opinion, now would I kill him? - A <3 ironicamente.
said - I am Always with Karaoke ... Ugh! - I complained as I riabbottonavo.
We left both with his tail between his legs and then nada! Have not we had more time, August 15th will be 6 months in the summer ... and who knows, we really hope so.
Blog, I ring the doorbell. I have to get off! See you soon. XOXO

Micol. Andrea
waiting with the car (yes, he bought the car).
- Hello .- He loved the kiss.
- Fred has already called me 200 times!
- Well we have a 'time delay.
- And that will never be! The plane leaves in ... - Looking at his watch.
- Ca *** part in 30 minutes! - He says.
- Ce Will we get to the airport? :
- You forgot that you're on my Bat-mobile?
- would have been better if it had been the flash-mobile.
- Flash me a spoiler, ready Bat-girl?
- Ready! - And sets in motion. We are so different but one thing binds us together, the delays!
So begins our second holiday together.
Shy ~ 29/12/2008, 17:03
44 A summer to remember ...


My dear Blog,
I just got back from my wonderful summer, I should unpack your suitcase, separate things and put everything in the washing machine, but now I absolutely must and then the pc ... I am
The first thing I tell about the city! She 's wonderful! I am speechless, I saw things that you can not even imagine. Above the normal things mixed in with the strangest things in the world. (Although it is not NY, A <3 ha detto che sarà la nostra prossima meta...quanti soldi dovrei conservare? )!
My brother is really lucky to live there, and I decided that my love we put them on the house! Once grown and solidified our relationship, he knows it really well!
So I'll tell you pair by pair as they went.
between P * and S * all goes well, needless to say! My brother scoops out a living in a café in the center and has rented an apartment, will no longer live in or on the right but will live with
F *. F * is back with us because we decided to try to do the placement test at the academy MS_IDES: Music, Entertainment Design International, specialized for the actors, singers and dancers. Must take the exams for admission ... has studied for almost all the holidays, I helped *, and we are all awaiting the outcome, hopefully good. He must also be a part-time.
I * will be very happy but sad at the same time, when greeted at the airport would not stop crying. On the other hand for a little over six months were inseparable.
L *, bored by the solitude of the Villa Nuova, made a trip with us. He began to look for a job, wanting to be added to S * and F *, and broke it found in a very in! They were looking for a bartender and have found it!
work practice from 23.00 onwards, but is now back with us ... well ... because he wanted to get in company with the owner of "Glamour", Paul King, but he told him he is too young and that it takes a lot of capital that has not made.
one night to the room (we have entered only by L *, because they are very exclusive party) we saw Steve Garrison! I was going to faint.
A * has recovered! She is L * have started to talk, I think they also tried to get back together in secret, but then the thing will not go well as she now attends a guitar player ... one in which Mystery recorded his first album, Jake Owen, who has spilled the singer's next CD will be released in October and the first single from the album in a few days! What emozioneeee! About
strong emotion ... now tell a very personal thing, with no little embarrassment, vabbe 'I will not transcend the details.
was Aug. 14, the other couples were out already, and yet I and A <3 eravamo rimasti al B&B perché lui non si era svegliato in tempo per aggregarci al gruppo...(che dormiglione!).
While waiting for a reply message after my 100 rings, and my message, "What sleepyhead! As soon as you wake up alert me that I dress, "I heard a radio program. I was bored to death, I was quite angry and I promised to give him a big groomed. I heard a knock at the door! It was him.
- I told you to tell me. Now you do well, I expected! But that softy! Possible that before 11:00 am is morning for you?
- Come on, do not get mad! There are some 'alone here, not necessarily have to go out?
- No. .. it's true! What are we doing here? - What a fool! What question have I done? He laughed.
- Do not be marpione! - He continued to grin sat on my bed and made a gesture to sit next to him.
- do not try, eh? - I continued to joke.
- Okay! Just cuddle!-Was lying on my bed and I've also leaned her head on his chest, after a while 'I took the hormone! I started to kiss and the last thing I remember was his ...
- do not try, eh?
It was a very young and I must say that this time was nice, I do not know! Were the next best, but he was special to me and being, everything is very special.
As my 18th birthday! After offering a delicious breakfast to the crew of my friends, we were alone all day, me and him (not to do that ...)!
E 'was all very romantic, the places he took me, his gentle manner (not that usually is not, indeed, but it was more! ^ _ ^)! In the evening, then, as the sun was setting and we warn all those tutto di rosso, mi ha dato il suo regalo!
- Ma che cos’è un cellulare con la videocamera?
- Eh già, così quando sarò via ci vedremo comunque sempre.
- Grazie amoreeeeeeeee,ti amooooooooo! - l’ho spupazzato, sapeva che ormai il mio era un rottame.
- Ti amo anche io!- mi ha detto soffocato.
- Facciamo l’amore? - gli ho chiesto e lui ha riso, non è che sono ossessionata…ma sapete com’e’?
Successivamente l’abbiamo fatto, ed è stata la volta più bella in assoluto! Quanto amo il mio tesoro!
Cambiamo argomento altrimenti si fa notte!
Prima di partire, ci siamo esibite al “Glamour”, era una serata poco mondana e L* ha intercesso per noi con Mr Paul King per farci esibire.
Abbiamo cantato il nostro primo inedito, la canzone scritta da A* per L*,arrangiata da me ^_^ (modestamente) .
Without You will be.
A grey memory into my heart, endless like the sky.
I read all my love, deep like the sea.
Take away by a million words
Suddenly you aren’t here
And for you I won’t cry anymore.
Now I’m still thinking of you,
And I’m looking for answers,
But every little word
Make me feel so sad.
When you were going right with me
You asked time for be alone
Now every night I sing for you,
While my life’s dying for your smile.
Oh Angel who’s flying on my thoughts, please can you take me back?
And At last my painful heart, without you will be!
While the tears’ll go down,
You like them you’ll touch my cheeks
And you leave me again alone.
Now I understand why,
I feel like a little leaf
Which is flying in the wind
And runs fast away
When you were going right with me
You asked time for be alone
Now every night I sing for you,
While my life’s dying for your smile.
At last my life will change again,
And my heart without you will be!
Non é molto allegra ma é musicata sul genere rock ed é piaciuta molto al proprietario del Glamour which was proposed as a manager maybe there would serve. He said just to say, but maybe!
me my new phone is ringing! Run away ... XOXO
Micol.

E'Andrea-my-my!
- Hello hello love! - How much is pricey! - How beautiful you are! It will not cost too much video call?
- Are you lousy, I miss you to death anyway! We want to share? - I proposed.
- is from ... where to?

Shy ~ 30/12/2008, 10:26
45 The DGP.

are now getting through our lives in the city, we try to go forward, despite the changes that the last vacation we took.
Me and my friends, we are trying in the store, a new canzone che abbiamo scritto ed arrangiato insieme :

Free
I like boys whom make me feel special,
but you are too insistent form me.
Baby,If you only realized
what I really want from you.
And I don’t care If you buy me nice thing,
Don’t treat me like a empty girl .
No,I don’t belong to your world,
You don’t charm me with your sweet words.
No,I’m not your fiancée already
I don’t want hurt you baby…
I need to be free,
And you’ll never chain me.
And all that now I can see,
Isn’t good things
So forget me…!!
Cool boy, I must to be frank,
For you it’s better throw in the sponge.
I’m fire and you are Saint water,
But you’ll see that you’ll never go out me.
Don’t think I’m a bad lady,
I don’t want hurt you baby…
I need to be free,
And you’ll never chain me.
And all that now I can see,
Isn’t good things
So forget me…!!
I need to be free
But that doesn’t mean no,
That I’ve got the heart of stone.
I need to be free,
And you’ll never chain me.
And all that now I can see,
Isn’t good things
So forget me…!!

Andrea la chiama la canzone Spice Girls rock, because the text is very GIRLS POWER!
- Ugh! A pro to do songs that nobody ever hears? - I complain a bit 'demotivated.
- But by Micol, no disassemble! Mr King said he would be interested to be our manager ... - Answer me Paola.
- Yes, all words, it has not even got our address. Then he is to us here and ST.
- I would have another idea! - Annie is thoughtful, he pauses and then resumes.
- My uncle's father, Andrew, is a record producer, maybe if we make a demo ... I do not know ... I listen to him ...
- What? And I do not know anything? My boyfriend is the father of record producer and I am completely in the dark!
- From Micol, Andrea know even one life and I knew ...- justifies Ila.
- But I'm his girlfriend!
- Micol Well, maybe it is a confidential information! However, what do you care, maybe you can help seriously interferes with ...- Paola, silenced me but I really do not this thing goes down.
Later, I go home to Andrew, because he wants me to read a book that's great.
- Hello, I loved! - Tell me and kisses me. - What 's that? - Is immediately made aware of the aura black dark my thoughts.
- Why did not you ever say that your father is a record producer?
- Why did not you asked!
- Andrea! - The reprimand.
- I'm joking, I told you not because it seemed important to me, see for example? Not even I know that works as your father.
- Andrea! - Lie.
- You're right, I know .... Forgive me! Did not I tell you why ... mh, I do not know! Come on, come on, you present it!
- But .. but ... it was out of town? - That embarrassment.
- Yes, but is back now! Has an important recording to do ...- took my hand with my clumsy at best, and leads me into his study.
- Dad, this is my friend Micol.
- Enjoy! - I make him. I pretend to be at ease. What Carucci, closely resembles Andrea.
- Back-Paul. 're his girlfriend, right? - Sgam. But he smiles, I infer that he does not mind it.
- PAPA '! - Says Andrea paralyzed.
- I know you feel embarrassed that I know everything about you, I could avoid to let them out ... but I can not resist! - Explodes into laughter.
- you look a lot. - I do not know what else to say.
- Do not overdo it. - Andrea answered.
- Yeah, I'm much better looking! - Intrudes on the father.
- And even more fun, Andrea is a bow! You instead ... - Down and away with other compliments.
- Thanks, give me the phone rings and you ...- Andrea decides to change the room, before leaving the father stop us.
- Micol Excuse me, hello.
- Until next time ...- I say.
- Andrea, you remember that in a while 'we encounter important ...
We go out of the room.
- Simpatico your father.
- It 's family a dowry. - Murmured a wail. - Still mulling?
- And what does your mother? - I ask.
- My mother lives in ST - where is' born - my parents are divorced. Her name is Caroline Brighton, manages the record of my father in ST! The DGP: PRODUCTION OF JAMES.
- DGP? That of Mystery? - Nods annoyed. - Your father produces Mystery? - I insist.
- You, too! - Short cuts upset.
- I'll kill you! You've never seen it? - Informs me.
- NO, Mystery Mystery is not it? The name says it all. - I liquid.
- your father has seen him?
- Well! I should I know? - Does not seem interested in the subject.
I have no words, I'm angry! Here's another secret! Grrr! I decide to go, since I have heard from his father that Andrea is busy. Me the book, why I went to him, kissing me and greets me.
- Do not be angry about! - Are the last things he told me.
Like hell! I am sure! We have been together for seven months, known him for two years and I know nothing about him. ZERO! E 'possible? Meanwhile
that I sweat walking, the book falls a photo: Andrea with Chantal!
The number one? CHANTAL! The cleverest among the homegrown singers! Oh and she also knows not told me anything. The photo on the back has so much dedication.
"Andrea, thanks for the wonderful day! Tvb Chantal "here ... I smell the intrigue.
is enough, let him! Andres essentially has a secret life!
back to his house, intending to speak, in those seven months I've never been angry with him as now.
Almost out of him from a distance known that just came out of the house is going up in the car, the father is driving along and the two of them there '... CHANTAL!
Shy ~ 02/01/2009, 17:01 Looking
46 Mystery!


I'm worried because yesterday afternoon I have no news of Andrew but the thing that worries me most is the "love" behind his picture with Chantal, in fact, just yesterday I saw them together.
- Micol, hello, what's that face? If you do not hurry you put "delay"!
- Hello Annie, please tell me the truth!
- What you're talking about?
- Andrea, I meant mh: Chantal is in your home, right? - Nods but seems perturbed.
- And that's why you do not hear Andrea?
- No darling, yesterday had an important recording to do ... will be late! Chantal work con Mystery, per la prima canzone del suo prossimo album, sono impegnati anche stamattina! Sono solo amici lei ed Andrea, ormai da anni, ma niente di più! – mi sento più rilassata ora, ma ha detto vermante MYSTERY?
- Ora entriamo dai... – esclama la mia amica, notandomi un po’ ripresa.
- Io non entro! – ormai ho un progetto.
- Fai sega?
- Sì,sì-. Non mi sento molto preparata in storia ed oggi mi sa che mi vuole interrogare...
- Vuoi compagnia?
- No, Annie non ti preoccupare...ci vediamo fuori scuola, o al magazzino oggi pomeriggio!
- Ok, ma fai attenzione! – sembra che davvero non abbia capito nulla.
Se stanno registrando, ci sarà Mystery and I can not even let me escape. I have to know me even though I know that Andrew has hidden to avoid all this.
The only problem is that I do not know where is the recording studio of the DGP! I try: André call home and ask the maid.
- Good morning, Mrs. Mary, are Micol.
- Micol Hello, how are you? I'm sorry, but Andrea is with his father.
- Yeah I know, his mobile is not reachable, can give me the address where he is now ...?
- Hmmm, can not address ... ... er ... I do not have! But maybe I'll give you the number.
- Ok, does the same, thanks! - As there is a Mystery secret information, no one can stop me now.
Mrs. Maria gave me the telephone number, and I do I do? Internet! The web
solve my riddle, since I can not go home, go into an Internet Point.
"PagineWhite" -> Special Searches-> Do you know the number but not the name?
Enter a phone number: 0XY/0D45FG4

Here is the full screen with name, address and telephone number, st'imbroglioni but they have the contract on behalf of DGP, but simply in the name of Paul Di Giacomo's father, Andrea ! Hurrah! I am a genius!
Here is written that way is the orchid, so close to general stores, I'll take the train and subway, but this Mystery, and more.

I am come that building should be, there are two men from the security service! What do I do?
Micol, relax and think. Think, think, think and listen also would not hurt.
- Well my shift is over! - Says the man in the Security1.
- Lucky you! Look inside but who is it?
- Mystery and Chantal ... can not let anyone ... only the messenger of the bar!

- The bar? - I think, useful information! The wait!
after about ten minutes, I approached the guy at the bar, do my courage and approach him.
- Um hello, go by Di Giacomo? - Silent nods.
- Give me, I am the grandchild.
- No, I can not! - Do the hard, eh?
- Come on! What should I give you an identity card? - I hope not!
- No, you do not need, just that my boss said ...
- Oh I know, is a safety issue. You are good € 5? Then do not say anything, I'm really the niece, I want to surprise him! - In the face of professionalism, has done nothing but reach out. I've also lost € 5: MYSTERY just for you! Now I have to get past the security!
- Hello, I am the messenger of the bar, Mr. Di Giacomo. I come in? - Ask.
- Where's that other guy?
- Well, yes that's it. He had a cold. My boss has warned that a new person would come, Mr. Di Giacomo said I must leave out the door!
- Come on, come in! - I say, but seems skeptical.
- Thank you - thank goodness that is a callous liar.
- Miss! - I called after two steps.
- S-yes!
- Mr. Di Giacomo is on the cutting room floor ... 4! Bussi, and let the orders out the door.
- had warned me Yes, thank you.
- Miss! - After two more steps.
- Dd-time! - He does this on purpose.
- Do not make the smart. Outside the door, ok? - Grins happily.
- EHEH !OK!- Madò questa security, quant’ è insistente. Pensa che sia cretina? Me l’ha detto dieci volte, ora ride pure, devo essere presa pure in giro per giunta.
Salgo 4 piani in ascensore, inizio a sentire la musica: lo stile è quello di Mystery!
Sono fuori la porta, di regola dovrei bussare ed andarmene ma non posso c’è Mystery li dentro. Lo adoro dal suo primo singolo. Lo sento cantare! CHE EMOZIONE!
Busso.– Toc, toc.
- Chi è? – questo è il signor Paolo.
Che rispondo? Chi è? Sono in difficoltà.
Dopo due minuti, non ricevendo risposta, insospettito mi viene ad aprire la porta. Nella cabina d’incisione (separata da una vetrata) noto Andrea e Chantal in cuffie.
- Micol, cosa ci fai qui? mi chiede l’uomo.
- Beh,uhm... vi ho portato le ordinazioni del bar! Poi cercavo Andrea...ma dov’è Mystery? Lo sentivo cantare...- sia il padre che Chantal guardano Andrea, che pare frastornato.
- Non può essere. Scherzate, vero? – nessuno apre bocca.
- Micol...ti prego di mantenere il segreto...- continua il padre di Andrea, io non mi reggo quasi in piedi.
- Si, ovvio che si! Scusatemi. – sono le uniche parole che dico spaesata, le ordinazioni mi cadono di mano, Andrea leva le cuffie e cerca di seguirmi ma io sono più veloce e le porte dell’ascensore si chiudono davanti a lui.
- Micol! - I can feel it.
Now I realize that I have never heard Andrea sing and that everything I thought it was really never has been. Still difficult to believe that ANDREA IS MYSTERY!
Shy ~ 01/04/2009, 11:40
47 This I Promise You


are hidden out of school, fortunately I had two connections in a hurry and I was able to get away from that horrible place.
far, my love life was only made of lies? In what circumstances would tell me the truth, Andrea? When you said you love me? Or lying in that case? Total confusion.
Oh God, I have to let off steam with someone else I could explode right now ... BOOM!
I see my friends chat and go happily from school, I run towards them not treating it can be seen by prof.
- Micol, stop, right behind us was leaving the deputy trying to stop ...- Paola.
- I do not care. I have to tell you something!
I drag in a building adjacent to the school to hide.
- On Micol courage, what is it? - I asked Annie.
- I just found out ... that ... oh my! - I do not know where to start.
- Oh, what? - Calls Ilaria.
- E '... I tried that ... Andrea ...
- Micol I'm not understanding anything, stop fussing? - Paola intimate.
- Girls, then I am confused ... curious, here! I tried this morning Andrea Annie I had blurted that Chantal would did a song with Mystery ... produced by the father of Andrea ....
- Combino nothing but trouble! I knew it, because it never closes the mouth? - Annie whispered.
- ... then I was turned on the light bulb! I wanted to see Mystery at all costs, and so I went to the record room of the DGP.
- No, Micol, I do not say that you saw? - Paola asks me.
- Micol, you've seen Mystery? - Application also Ilaria. I nod sheepishly while Annie covers her face.
- You knew, right? - I ask.
- Yes, and I know why you should not take it!
- Oh no? My life so far has been full of lies and you tell me not to take it!
- Girls, what are you talking about? - Inform you Paola and Ilaria.
- Do not be selfish ... think of him ... how he could feel with this weight! - Enough, I'm not going to listen to while defending his cousin.
- You're a liar too! - Say andandomene on. Annie is horrified.
- Annie, what happened? - Asks Paola.
- Girls, Mystery E 'ANDREA ...- the two friends widened his eyes incredulous.

I came downstairs, I'm alone, my will still be at the store, take the keys and try to open the door.
- Micol ...- recognize the voice of Andrea.
- What do you want? - Ask him and see who came with his scooter.
- Talking Cock! Why are you always so childish? Never go away without asking for explanations. Want always see it your way ...
- How do you think I should react? - I'm beside myself.
- I'd like some 'comprehension!
- You do not do nothing but lie to me and I should reciprocate with understanding? But where do you live?
- It 's the least you can do if you love me like you always said! At least you could ask questions and go beyond appearances and not act so shallow ...
- How do you doubt my feelings! - I hear the grinding of my teeth, I sling on him and start beating their breasts with a few weak punches, are devastated, I see nothing, my eyes are blurred by tears.
- And I would even surface! You know what I say? I do not care your explanations and I do not care you, go away. - Stops me with one of his hands and with the other I wipe my eyes.
- Get out! - The repeat, breathing heavily and then lowers his head, he surrendered. Turn your back, salt on the motor, speed and moves away, so I would stop him, but I did not even have the strength to ask those explanations. I'm really disappointed.
A deafening noise reminds me of the attention comes from the adjacent street and for a moment I have a bad feeling.
faces the street, my hunch is not denied.
Andrea is on the ground, standing in front of him is' a machine. The driver drops immediately frightened and takes his cell phone, probably calling for help.
I go into tears still trembling with fear, I see Andrea with his head covered with his blood.
- Andrea! - I shout to see if it is unconscious but he looks at me, then tries to get up, he can not because it was too dazed from the head wound.
The driver looks at me mortified, tried to give me an explanation but I'm not interested, I just hope that the ambulance arrives quickly.

are in hospital. Nothing serious fortunately. I get the father of Andrew and I go toward him.
- Lord, do not worry! There are only four stitches to his forehead, are putting them to him right now. Some bruise here and there, arm and right leg sula. It will you get dropped.
- Thanks Micol. - Relax.
- I have not saved my life, so it's my fault ... we just discussed.
- Michal, I just want to tell you that Andrew, in spite of everything, really takes you. "That" the lie has been imposed by me! I have to. - Seems very anxious, he wants to believe that.
- Mr. Di Giacomo does not matter, I believe. But now I'm off!
- What? You waited until now?
- Yes, because there was none. Because now there's you, my task is finished. Good day! - Greets me with a nod of the head without thinking and I start to wander VN.
Arrive in the park, I sit out on the famous benches. OUR benches, those of my first vent with him but also those of our first kiss. Inside of me I have always firmly believed I could trust Andrew.
And now? Where did those two guys are too different to be considered friends?
Or those two guys, not too in love with riuscirselo even mean?
What remains of us? After all I still love him tremendously.
- I knew I find you here! - I turn: Andrea.
- E'incredibile the way I always come back to ...
- in fact every time I want to scare you, but since I'm too good, I can not .- grins.
- Yes, it looks all that forehead bandaged, bruised cheek and shirt stained with blood, what it 'no more and you' fell on her neck? - Laughs heartily, and spare me with a tongue. - How's your head?
- Well, that still hurts!
- You should go to bed.
- I had to do before an important thing ...- looks at me, it's time to talk about it, I start.
- Andrea, I'm sorry!
- No, Michal, sorry for you! The reason why ...
- Scht! I do not want to know. I want to be with you and that's it. Forever!
- Let me explain, at least I'll feel a bit 'less asshole! In fact, I was about to say "that" truth every day, but I made a promise to my father, I signed a contract! I'm really sorry.
- You have kept my word, you did the right thing.
- I feel as you say! Apparently, it decided that Mystery should be, you would have discovered a few weeks anyway ... ...
- so who better to discover it on the radio though!
- This is true! - Has the pouting lips so that I would be a hug.
- Mystery ... But why?
- It has been a stunt for publicity! To promote my songs, I write always! How could a seventeen year old pimply like me to draw the attention on himself?
- You've never had pimples. - I protest, he smiles.
- Michal, I'm afraid! - I am suddenly a big hug.
- What is Andrea? What scares you?
- Do not be accepted as they are! - Here is the insecurity of Andrea, who has always hidden away with his fake bravado. For the first time I see my boyfriend "naked" in front of me, that asks for nothing more that I support. Now I love him even more.
- What I 's a bit unlikely, because ... my love is beautiful to die, not only has a crazy voice! Know, my darling, I'll always be beside you. Anything happen to you, ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

I'll be your strength /
want to be your strength I'll give you hope / want to give you hope Keeping your faith
when it's gone / give you back the faith that you

lost - do not know how your support can count on me! You are my whole life Micol.
- I love you Andrea.
- I .- more we kiss and inevitably fall from my eyes the tears.
- Weep no more ...- he told me wiping.
- Andrea, I weep for joy! I'm the girl of Mystery! - Laughs heartily
- now called Andrea DG.
- Sounds good!
- In fact I am proud to be the official engagement of a future music stars. - I make him a raspberry. I? But when ever?
- Of course, the No Sins Micol. - Continued.
- would be a dream to sing with Mystery, uh, you say to your concert! You will make sure of the "whole sold out!
- So, I promise that if I ever make at least a "sold out" by Andrea DG, you and the No Sins open my concerts.
- Really?
- I swear! - The big hug, because I know that if it does not keep this commitment (mica does not depend on him, eh!), In the end what counts most is the promise to be there next time, however things go.

And I will take You in my arms / and I'll take you in my arms
And hold you right where you belong / I'll hold strong in the place where you belong
Just close your eyes / Just shut your eyes Each loving day
/
love every day And I know this feeling won't go away/ e sò che questo sentimento non se ne andrà mai
Till the day my life is through/ fintanto che io avrò vita
This I promise you/Te lo prometto

0 comments:

Post a Comment