Friday, August 8, 2008

3rd Birthday Invitation Saying

BILL TOOK THE DRIVING!

This is the subspecies of abomination on which Bill has taken the license, thanking God is not his car.
Questo sarebbe Bill:









f onte: forum ufficiale canadese SOGNO DI BILL
The missed train station
"I've got friends that pretend to understand dreams, but they could never decode mine. I was on a train, travelling somewhere, I don't even know where, but I do know is that I was visiting someone who means a lot to me. When the train stopped at the right station the doors closed and the train just moved on. I started shouting and calling for the train-controller*, but nobody seemed to pay any attention to me. As time passed by, I calmed down and somehow peaced out with the fact that I missed my station. I don't really understand this dream..." What does it mean ? Trains symbolize relation towards others, but also towards your own life. No doubt, Bill's life is full of noise and stress, plus his job obtrudes him to be someone who he actually isn't, and that's why he has troubles trusting people. TRADUZIONE La fermata del treno persa

"Ho amici che pretendono di capire dreams, but they have never been able to decipher my own. I was on a train, traveling somewhere, I do not know where nenache, but I know that I was going to visit someone who means a lot to me. When the train stopped at the station right the doors are closed and the train is gone. I started to cry and call the driver of the train, but nobody seemed to give me attention. As soon as it's been a while, I calmed down and somehow got in the peace that I had missed my stop. Do not really understand this dream ... "
What does it mean?
It is not surprising that the" psychological instant "Bill could not understand this dream, because it is difficult even for experts.
The train symbolizes the relationship to others, but also to your own life. No doubt, Bill's life is full of noise and stress, plus his work requires him to be someone who really is not, and that is why I have trouble trusting people.




0 comments:

Post a Comment